Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capture the Flag......NOG style....

+15
HydraZero
WootzAE
Banned
Turbomaniac
cchen
LSA2013
Lambo2013
COLTSDUDE1000
AMRES
XLOSTSHADOWX
mattkathana
Ninja
Chief War
DogManDan
Piper Archer
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Flag......NOG style....

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 pm

WootzAE sees Pepsrock's girlfriend and faints and i take the flag and get Pepsrock's girlfriends number,

MY FLAG Very Happy
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Flag......NOG style....

Post by WootzAE Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Wootz's girlfriend beats the hell outta Pepsrocks girlfriend and seduces Colt, takes the flag, gives it to me, then we have "intimate realtions".

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

http://www.epicduel.artix.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I was apparently rescued by some JB haters who then ran over his body repeatedly.

Now I'm back, sporting a Porsche 911 GT2 cop car from Undercover. I've got a pack of friends who got their hands on the Gallardo and Mustang cops from the game, as well as the SUV Lights and Corvette cops from Carbon. Being a police car maniac, I make LOTS of friends.

So I chase you down and have my friends surround you. You can't escape, so the police chopper simply drops a claw into your window, and puts the flag in the SUV Heavy (Rhino) that I just obtained. The cops arrest you, and I drive off with...

MY FLAG
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Now am back and i hop in my Lamborghini Diablo SV and when u are arresting WootzAE, i grab the flag out of the Rhino and placed a bomb, then when u realize that i stole the flag i got in my car and pushed a button and blew up the Rhino and drove off,

MY FLAG!!!
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Out of a sudden a M3 GTR hits you in the side and your Lamborghini breaks into pieces and rolls over a few times. Wootz takes the flags and slowly drives off!

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Colts's bomb was all him daydreaming, so that BMW is now in pursuit by (surprise) a black Corvette. We get out to the canyons and almost reenact the first event of Carbon (player is chased by Cross). In a moment of nostalgia, a construction zone blocks the road, and WootzAE is TRAPPED! Before you can get out, I approach the car, and as Darius and his idiots roll up, I PUT A BULLET IN DEM FOOLZ! Nikki drives off, I steal the flag, and you and your car are left to sit in Construction Zone wreckage until workers find you.

MY FLAG, by a LONG shot.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 am

While you drive off, Rachel (Underground 2) appears in the Nissan 350z and follows you for some while, but you can't take the preasure and you crash. Rachel steals the flag. And delivers it to me to my secret underground lab

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:22 pm

WootzAE wrote:Wootz's girlfriend beats the hell outta Pepsrocks girlfriend and seduces Colt, takes the flag, gives it to me, then we have "intimate realtions".

MY FLAG!
Laughing
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:33 pm

WootzAE wrote:While you drive off, Rachel (Underground 2) appears in the Nissan 350z and follows you for some while, but you can't take the preasure and you crash. Rachel steals the flag. And delivers it to me to my secret underground lab

MY FLAG!

I then get Caleb, Darius, and Ryo to hunt you down. They steal the flag from you, I play them money I stole from you, and they protect me from anything you guys try to do.

MY FLAG

(On an unrelated note, my school blocks all game sites and forums, yet this one is completely allowed lol)
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

I hire Cross to take you down and retrieve the flag, as your three excuses for body guards attempt to escape the cops, leaving you behind. Cool My Flag!
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:04 pm

While Lambo is driving away i get Mia and my custom Toyota Supra and catched up to u and called Kevin's (NFSKJG) in his M3 gtr to shout u in the face with a sniper so on the next turn Lambo got shout and i got out of my car and grab the flag and give Kevin $500 and we left,

MY FLAG
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Kevin missed. You take the turn and whats there?
A tank! (Yeah! You better not know how!?)
And a crap ton of soldiers surround you. While doing that, I (Stealthy cupcake <3) steal the flag,

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Again, my police background comes into play. I now pursue you in a Pagani Zonda Cinque police car and EASILY run you down. At the same time, two waves of Rhinos approach the tank at full speed. The first causes the tank to stop, the second injures everyone inside. While the Jaws of Life are being moved to your location, I speed away with the flag, and the neither side of the law knows that I work with the opposite side.

MY FLAG
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

A wild Pikachu appears and you fall in love with it. While distracted by love I steal the flag.

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by HydraZero Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

As a corrections officer I have my X26 tazer. Zapppppp, my flag. Then lock you up.
HydraZero
HydraZero
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 pm

I play "Surfin' Bird" which inevitably causes Peter Griffin to come up and start singing along. He asks for the flag, and if you don't give it to him, he's gonna use a megaphone to help him sing "better". Peter was really me in disguise, so you never notice that I actually got the flag. I blend into traffic perfectly.

MY FLAG
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 pm

A big fat mammoth falls on you all of the sudden. You go to the hospital. And I enyoy my flag with "brand new colors" on it!

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by HydraZero Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I invite you over for a cook out. As you pick up the food to eat you put the flag down. I take the flag and run. this is southern cooking, so your now to full and tired from eating to give chase Smile
HydraZero
HydraZero
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 pm

From shadows you hear:
"Stabby...stabby...sweapy...sweapy...cleany...cleany..killy...killy...
Ezio's my name, murdering chieldren is my game!"

While you are occupied by Mister Ezio, I get off my lazy ass and take the flag eating a piece of cake on the way!

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 am

Because mammoths do not exist, the recapturing of the flag by Wootz is impossible.

Because of said impossibility, I STILL HAVE THE FLAG (that is the substitute for "my flag")
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 am

Ray William Johnsons bites you in the testicles.
Just taking a flag...3 hours later...I took the flag...

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Your clicking on my Youtube link makes me happy but it doesn't erase the fact that we are still competing for a pennant.

I order you to play Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey and Pro Pinball: Big Race USA against me. My 13 years of experience playing these games allows me to build such a large lead that you claim I cheated. Then on my last ball, you shake the machine and tilt it. Because you forced me to lose the ball, I automatically get the flag, while you have to beat my score.

MY FLAG
*20 years later*

WootzAE: YEAH! I BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE!!

me: Isn't it funny? I've had the flag for 20 years lolz
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next