Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capture the Flag......NOG style....

+15
HydraZero
WootzAE
Banned
Turbomaniac
cchen
LSA2013
Lambo2013
COLTSDUDE1000
AMRES
XLOSTSHADOWX
mattkathana
Ninja
Chief War
DogManDan
Piper Archer
19 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag......NOG style....

Post by LSA2013 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Since Lambo never officially put "My flag" on that previous post, I decided to do some WWII style fighting for the flag, and by using an atomic bomb, secured victory.

TIS MY FLAG
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag......NOG style....

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Am going to capture the flag DC Universe style and i only have to do four simple things to get the flag, 1:Drive up in my Batmobile, 2:Sting LSA2013, 3:Pick up the flag, 4:Drive away with a smile on my face!

MY FLAG!!!! Twisted Evil
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 2 Empty Battle field 3 style really did this in bf3

Post by XLOSTSHADOWX Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Launch off this rock in my jeep to jump over your tank, jump out of the jeep and land on top of your tank drop all 3 of my c4s as i jump off the back and run away pull the trigger and grab the flag as you blow up MY FLAG
XLOSTSHADOWX
XLOSTSHADOWX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

https://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa429/xlostshadowx/?previewT

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 pm

As Lostshadow joyfully runs away he falls into a hole that I dug (covered with branches) and I take the flag. MY FLAG! Very Happy
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 pm

You fall over in laughter from him falling into the hole and drop the flag at my feet as I was recording the epic fail. Cool My Flag!
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbomaniac Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I uncloaked and stole the flag and re cloaked cheers
Turbomaniac
Turbomaniac
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm

I take away Turbomaniac's turbo, so he's just a maniac. He's put in an asylum, leaving the flag for me to simply pick up and drive away with in my Pagani Zonda R (it was in NFS Nitro and is better than the Zonda F in my opinion) which I got by selling said turbo.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 am

You are later cruising down the highway. Knowing my dad is a trucker, I send him to hook up to a car hauler and head off your way. As you are cruising, he passes you on the left and pulls into your lane in front of you. You don't know that I am not far behind you. The highway is straight for miles ahead. As the time is right, I give my dad the signal. He quickly lowers the ramps. I am in my bull and ram you from behind, shoving you onto the trailer. The ramp lifts and you are pinned. My dad shifts lanes and I pull along the right side. As you are trying to escape through your driver side window, I set my cruise control, open my scissored door, climb onto the trailer, reach through your passenger side window, grab the flag, quickly navigate back down into my car and drive off. My Flag! Cool My dad then releases you from the trailer...
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 am

Ok so Lambo2013 is in his lambo and he's street racing with a bunch of people and then i come and join u guys, Lambo2013 is drunk but we both deside that we are going to do a a mile drag race on the highway and who ever wins gets the flag, am in my 959 and and i win the race, u hand me the flag and u watch it go bye bye, MY FLAG!!!
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

I then challenge you to a driver dual. As we are racing down the highway, our scanners goes off. There has been a report of two wanted suspects street racing. Minutes later, the chopper is right on us and we are pinned by a team of rhinos. We are desperately trying to escape. Time is running out. I deploy a Team Emergency Evade, breaking out an escape route for both of us. We lose the heat. You thank me and give me back the flag. Smile My Flag!
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 am

You are in that really small area in the shipyard, revving your engines. I arrive in the Rhino I received in Carbon (for completing a reward card) and call in a few other cops to use Corvettes and Rhinos to secure the area, but you don't hear us. We rev our engines, and you realize the dire situation at hand. Being an officer, injuring me is a serious crime. Seeing as how you only have your cars to defend you with, you use Juggernaut to move my Rhino out of my way, but the backup I called has placed a 20 foot by 20 foot square of spike strips. Since you forgot your Run flats, the cops easily catch up with our spike immune tires, and we arrest you. The flag is taken as evidence and placed in a secret underground vault.

MY FLAG
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I hypnotize the officers & they hand me the flag. MY FLAG!
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by cchen Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Ah Dang it! I say....

I manage to regain consciousness and pop Bene's tires before gets away. As he is fixing his tires, he leaves the flag on the drivers seat and I snatch it!

MY FLAG!!!!
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

With my Rhino still in great condition, I call a pursuit on you, and use my knowledge of the map to avoid the Pursuit breakers you use. I call in 4 friends who also drive Rhinos to ram you on a narrow road. I follow directly behind you and when my friends ram your car, the force of the collision causes your car to fold like toilet paper (which you now DESPERATELY need). I use the Jaws of Life to recover you, but the flag has been soaked with gasoline. One of my idiot friends attempts to light a cigarette near the flag, causing it to burn up and nearly causing a massive explosion. Everyone is safe, however all the vehicles are unrecoverable, and the flag meets it's demise in my hands at first, but then on the road.

THIS FLAG IS NOW IN POSSESSION OF THE ROAD AND THE STUFF IN FIRE EXTINGUISHERS.

So I go out and purchase a new flag so we can continue. NEW FLAG IS MINE!
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Plucks out Benevolance's eyes and strangles him with them!
MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

http://www.epicduel.artix.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Shoves the british queen's crown in your chest and rips out your heart.
MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 pm

I put you wherever you should be until a real proven Zombie apocalypse occurs. I then drive away in MAH NEW CORVETTE!

ZE FLAG EEZ MEIN!
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:08 am

Unfortunately you hear Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson sing at the same time, and you faint because the singing is so horribly bad! After you fainted, you total YO NEU CORVETTE and I get the flag! Very Happy

MOI FLAG!!!
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 pm

cchen: Because I hear the singing, I die due to the negative amounts of talent. I am out of the game.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WootzAE Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Justin Bieber falls straight on your head.
The world is much happier, and totaly a better place.

MY FLAG!
WootzAE
WootzAE
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next