Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capture the Flag......NOG style....

+15
HydraZero
WootzAE
Banned
Turbomaniac
cchen
LSA2013
Lambo2013
COLTSDUDE1000
AMRES
XLOSTSHADOWX
mattkathana
Ninja
Chief War
DogManDan
Piper Archer
19 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Capture the Flag......NOG style....

Post by WARKING99 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I strap C4 to the watch tower, and blow it up. I take the flag, and flee to my hometown, where I have millions of flags, scattered across tyhe state, with the real one sitting next to me.
Sorry to break it to you Shots, but My Flag!!
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag......NOG style.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Capture the Flag......NOG style....

Post by TheShotsii Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am

WARKING99 wrote:I strap C4 to the watch tower, and blow it up. I take the flag, and flee to my hometown, where I have millions of flags, scattered across tyhe state, with the real one sitting next to me.
Sorry to break it to you Shots, but My Flag!!
Wel i guess I had the flag for a bit tooo long...
As you believe u have the flag i am laughing at u as u are actually in a hospital in acoma after blowing up the watch tower, using brain scanners we see u are dreaming of victory while i have the real flag
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am

I wake up out of the coma, and promptly leave the hospital. I hail a taxi, and arrive home shortly. I tear the tarp off of my 1973 Ford Maverick, hop in, and drive to the local bar. You walk out, obviously having had too much to drink, and the flag in your car. We race for posession of the flag, and are subsequently pulled over by the police. They arrest you for DUI, and give me a $500 Ticket for speeding. While you are being shoved in the back of the police cruiser, I take the flag, and drive home.
My Flag!
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 pm

WARKING99 wrote:I wake up out of the coma, and promptly leave the hospital. I hail a taxi, and arrive home shortly. I tear the tarp off of my 1973 Ford Maverick, hop in, and drive to the local bar. You walk out, obviously having had too much to drink, and the flag in your car. We race for posession of the flag, and are subsequently pulled over by the police. They arrest you for DUI, and give me a $500 Ticket for speeding. While you are being shoved in the back of the police cruiser, I take the flag, and drive home.
My Flag!

Well played warking well played...
But while u escape the cops u are being deemed a international threat on the road, a helicopter shoots your tires and u spin out, they take the flag and since they saw ME with the flag before they arrested me, they give it to me while u are placed in prison under heavy security and far away from a car, thats right....while I have the flag after paying bail....
Well warking im really sorry to tell you this but......

MY FLAG
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 pm

TheShotsii wrote:Well played warking well played...
But while u escape the cops u are being deemed a international threat on the road, a helicopter shoots your tires and u spin out, they take the flag and since they saw ME with the flag before they arrested me, they give it to me while u are placed in prison under heavy security and far away from a car, thats right....while I have the flag after paying bail....

MY FLAG
We are both tried in court. You are convicted to 2 years in teh United States Penitentiary located in McCreary County, Kentucky, while I am placed under 2 months House Arrest(15 miles away from where you are). As I am led out the door, I see the flag, and take it with me.
My Flag!
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 pm

WARKING99 wrote:
TheShotsii wrote:Well played warking well played...

MY FLAG
We are both tried in court. You are convicted to 2 years in teh United States Penitentiary located in McCreary County, Kentucky, while I am placed under 2 months House Arrest(15 miles away from where you are). As I am led out the door, I see the flag, and take it with me.
My Flag!
lol, i dont live in the us, after being released 2 weeks earlier from u, because of me livin in the caribbean, i sneak up on u as u leave the prison take MY FLAG, jump in my Bugatti Veyron Vitesse, and drive off
MY FLAG
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm

TheShotsii wrote:
lol, i dont live in the us, after being released 2 weeks earlier from u, because of me livin in the caribbean, i sneak up on u as u leave the prison take MY FLAG, jump in my Bugatti Veyron Vitesse, and drive off
MY FLAG
I get in my Bugatti Veyron Super Sport(which goes 12 MPH faster than your car), and chase you down. After a long road-battle, you hit a spot of black ice, and crash. I grab the flag, and drive away.
My Flag!
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 pm

WARKING99 wrote:
TheShotsii wrote:
MY FLAG
I get in my Bugatti Veyron Super Sport(which goes 12 MPH faster than your car), and chase you down. After a long road-battle, you hit a spot of black ice, and crash. I grab the flag, and drive away.
My Flag!
I jump in my Mach 7 ,which goes about 200 mph faster than your car, i go soo fast that I grab the flag out of your hands, u realise after 10 seconds the flag isnt in your hands, u crash because of the surprise and u break your two legs.
MY FLAG!
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm

TheShotsii wrote:
I jump in my Mach 7 ,which goes about 200 mph faster than your car, i go soo fast that I grab the flag out of your hands, u realise after 10 seconds the flag isnt in your hands, u crash because of the surprise and u break your two legs.
MY FLAG!
I undergo a leg-transplant(like Joe on Family Guy did once), and can walk again. I get in a AH-12 Viper, and start flying toward you. I shoot your car with my mounted guns, and your Mach 7 blows up. You are taken to the hospital, to be treated of your 3rd Degree Burns, as I take the flag, and fly away.
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 pm

WARKING99 wrote:
TheShotsii wrote:
MY FLAG!
I undergo a leg-transplant(like Joe on Family Guy did once), and can walk again. I get in a AH-12 Viper, and start flying toward you. I shoot your car with my mounted guns, and your Mach 7 blows up. You are taken to the hospital, to be treated of your 3rd Degree Burns, as I take the flag, and fly away.

I get in an AH-64 Apache and shoot you down and receive the flag from the wreckage.
MAH FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 pm

FIAR35 wrote:
WARKING99 wrote:
TheShotsii wrote:
MY FLAG!

I get in an AH-64 Apache and shoot you down and receive the flag from the wreckage.
MAH FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!
I kill you all
My flag...
Just kidding.
The mach 7 didnt blow up, its indestructable, while u think i was injured it was really a robot, i am actually in my blue angel fighter jet, i bomb u two take the flag and fly away
MY FLAG
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 pm

TheShotsii wrote:
I kill you all
My flag...
Just kidding.
The mach 7 didnt blow up, its indestructable, while u think i was injured it was really a robot, i am actually in my blue angel fighter jet, i bomb u two take the flag and fly away
MY FLAG
I grab on to the jet, shoot you in the face with a 1911, and fly to Japan. MY FLAG. AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT. MOO. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. lol! Twisted Evil
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 pm

And the prodigal son returns....
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 pm

FIAR35 wrote:
I grab on to the jet, shoot you in the face with a 1911, and fly to Japan. MY FLAG. AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT. MOO. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. lol! Twisted Evil
I drop another Atomic Bomb on Japan. The flag is destroyed, so I buy a new one from Hobby Lobby.
MY FLAG!
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 pm

WARKING99 wrote:
I drop another Atomic Bomb on Japan. The flag is destroyed, so I buy a new one from Hobby Lobby.
MY FLAG!
You took out a double, and the Hobby Lobby flag falls apart 5 minutes after you leave the store. the REAL me has the REAL flag. MY FLAG.
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:41 pm

FIAR35 wrote:
You took out a double, and the Hobby Lobby flag falls apart 5 minutes after you leave the store. the REAL me has the REAL flag. MY FLAG.
I fly a MQ-27 Dragonfire to where you are, and shoot you. I then lower a claw from it, and fly the flag back to my base.
MY FLAG!
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by boomslang17 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 pm

I run u over in my Lambo Aventador steal the flag and hide away from the cops in fairhaven and log off my PS3 taking the flag with me.
MY FLAG!
boomslang17
boomslang17
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

http://www.boomslang17.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 pm

I throw a sticky bomb in ur lambo's engine hood, it blows up the car while the flag flys out, i grab it and I drive to my underground hideout in the sky
MY FLAG
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6