Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TRUE STORY

2 posters

Go down

A TRUE STORY Empty A TRUE STORY

Post by MAXPOWER Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 pm

I never told anyone this story other than my close family, I'm sure it's very hard to believe...but believe it guys, I promise you, it's very true!

I just wanted to get it off my chest....

We live about 15 miles from Chicago/O'hare Airport so you know...

Two days before the attacks my wife and I were fueling up at the local gas station, two luxury vehicles pulled in, one was a Lexus Sedan and the other was a Lexus SUV, six very clean cut and well dressed younger men got out. I'm sure they were middle eastern since they looked it along with the fact that they were speaking Arabic. What I noticed right away is that they were very rude in their actions, they were also very loud and belligerent! They actually shoved a woman out of their way as they walked into the station, I heard shouting inside that lasted a few minutes, I asked a customer that came out what they were shouting about, he said they were yelling at the clerk behind the counter who is also middle eastern.....the guy also said they appeared to be yelling at him about the way he looked, because they spoke Arabic he had no clue as to exactly what they said. They soon stormed out, one looked at me and said in broken Engllish, "YOUR WORLD WILL SOON BE SHATTERED, YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL GOING TO SUFFER"! Chills ran down my spine after that,....they got into their vehicles and sped away burning rubber as they left. Now I've been in nasty situations before but I've never felt like I did at that moment, I was very anxious and wanted to go home to my kids, I definitely felt something was about to happen! When I got home I immediately called the Police, I was directed to a Detective who I told my story to, he seemed very concerned as if he knew what was going on. That freaked me out even more! I finished my story answered a few questions, he thanked me for calling and hung up. The next day I got a call from the detective, he wanted to stop by the house and show my wife and I some photo's, they came by within the hour, I again went over what happened as the wife and I looked through the pictures...I didn't recognize any of them, it was probably because they had Turbans on along with full beards, they all looked alike to me!

That was it, after looking at pictures and telling my story they left, they said they might be in touch if need be.

After 911 as the plot unfolded there was an article in the Chicago Tribune, it was about the local arrest of 6 men at the airport, they were supposedly part of the plot to fly into the Sears Tower!!!! I looked at my wife and said "I KNEW IT, I KNEW THEY WERE TERRORISTS!!" I kind of felt good after that, I felt good that they were unable to complete their mission, thank God!! Later that afternoon the Detective called and asked if I saw the Tribune, they said the men my wife and I saw 2 days earlier were the ones arrested! They had been under surveillance since they entered the US...I said to the Detective "I already knew"! He just said he figured I knew said thank you and hung up.

I know this sounds unbelievable, I didn't even want to believe what I witnessed that day, it's a true story guys, believe it or not.
MAXPOWER
MAXPOWER
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

Back to top Go down

A TRUE STORY Empty Re: A TRUE STORY

Post by DogManDan Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Thank you for sharing it. It is something of a joyous story to me based on where I was and where I should have been that day. I'm glad you had a hand in stopping terrorists from their mission.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MAXPOWER Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 am

DogManDan wrote:Thank you for sharing it. It is something of a joyous story to me based on where I was and where I should have been that day. I'm glad you had a hand in stopping terrorists from their mission.

Thanks DogManDan! I would say If did anything at all I probably verified that those guys were the ones they were looking for along with putting them in the vincinity of the airport. I'm sure that helped prosecute them or whatever was going to happen to them! Personally, I think they won a trip to that famous resort on that beautiful tropical island of Cuba, wouldn't that be nice!

You now have me wondering where you SHOULD have been that day, do tell!
MAXPOWER
MAXPOWER
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 am

I would much rather not go into it tight now. It brings back alot of mixed emotions.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down