Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 1st End Zone run and story

Go down

My 1st End Zone run and story Empty My 1st End Zone run and story

Post by DogManDan Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

So here we go. I reached level 49 while at Precinct and I was planning on rolling out to Ft. Pastor with some of you but I ened up walking out on my own. I got up to the fort at 9% into level. First I made sure I was packed for a few End Zone runs so I don't need to waste time buying and re-loading.

My 1st End Zone run and story 11b9a3c5

Next I headed out to the zone traveling all around the whole end zone by myself and making it to the End of The End...

My 1st End Zone run and story E9a130e7

My 1st End Zone run and story 073ebe74

My 1st End Zone run and story F8f1baf6

My 1st End Zone run and story 0c2cdbfb

During my time there I met no Bosses at all. Sad I did loot a lot of Nerotonine and food which kept me alive and fresh the whole time. Did a mix of weapons always entering a zone in melee and rolling through my shotgun and machinegun once I caused a lot of aggro. Not a lot of looting but this is what I got through my travel:

My 1st End Zone run and story 83375195

My 1st End Zone run and story Ea90e58b

My 1st End Zone run and story 1ccb229f

My 1st End Zone run and story 0c9ff2d2

My 1st End Zone run and story 1dbc5d41

Other than that I did a lot of leveling up. When getting back to the Fort I was at 57% to level 50. Depleted to 7600 maching gun rounds from nearly 30,000. I had some fun Smile And less we not forget the $14,000 in cash I picked up.

My 1st End Zone run and story 5ebac782

Lesson learned. First I only stopped because it was 5:30 in the morning and I was freaking tired. Started this whole trak of going to the fort and the end zone arounf 1:30 when I a woke from a small nap....... What else I found that aggro once created is heavy in the end zone and heavier when you get a couple guys running around with you. On my way out I met a trio running into the zone with vulcans in tow asking if anyone needed help or if anyone saw any bosses. I held my own with my m60. As well once you get a group of guys together the loot seems to get better.

Based on the selling prices of the Vulcan and the AA-12 guns in the marketplace it would cost less to just buy the credits for it. Not sure I need the vulcan since my M60 is kick ass as it is. I would like that AA-12 though so we shall see. It would do good to be able to check out the other outposts for pricing information on items. Okay thats my sotry for now. looking forward to more looting with everyone.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down