Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club NOG

Go down

Club NOG  Empty Club NOG

Post by DogManDan Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Club NOG  2cyntww

About Us | Why Us?
The Night Owls Gaming Community is all about gaming, fun, friends, and family. We are a fast growing ultimate gaming community for all types of gamers. From PC to Console, Noob to Pro, The NOG is here for you to enjoy. We focus on a wide variety of games. So, if you're interested in other games as well, here is the place to be. We consider ourselves family, as we are close friends with one another and ride/roll together in multiple brother/sisterhood crews home based in the NOG. We have great people to hang with, whether it be in game or if you simply need a friend to talk with, we are here for you. We are a very active community, we always have something taking place for others to join in and have some fun. You are not judged on your online activity. We respect that things take place in life that may need taken care of as priority over the ability to be online, and that things may come about that may prevent you from being so. Just give us a heads up if anything happens or if you feel you may be inactive for a while, no matter how long, you are welcome back at your choice. You should know that we are a mature, fair playing community, and highly disapprove of any negative behavior toward others within the community and we do not tolerate use of any sort of cheats/hacks. The NOG Community is a great community to be involved with. Every member is a vital part of the community. Come have a look and see for yourself. If you are interested, please feel free to visit our home site.

As you have read above this club is part of a larger multi-game/multi-platorm community. The majority are PC based first with a console second, but we do have some dedicated console members and are always looking to add more active members on any type of platform.

Lastly you are not required to be part of Club NOG to join the Night Owls Gaming Community. Come for the fun and get your game on.

Announcement(s)
There are no announcements to display

Follow Us
We support our members/followers through Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube | Our NOG Blog

Club NOG  3009ph0

Club NOG | What is it all about?

Club NOG is currently being started as a PC based gamers club. We are in it to enjoy the game and our members. There is not a specific style of car/racing that is here as the club is open to all the game has to offer. If you are interested in a specific style let us know so that it is noted for other members who may have the same interest or may be seeking advice. Eveyone will help everyone in this club.

The Rules of Club NOG:

#1. Cheating and/or hacking of any kind will not be tolerated in this or any other game
#2. Insults, personal attacks, accusations, derogatory or defamatory comments, or other abusive or inappropriate content is not acceptable at anytime and to anyone, not just NOG members.
#3. As part of your membership trial/acceptance you are required to join the NOG community forums home site. Particiaption is a must, if we do not know you how can we trust you are a good fit for the club
#4. You will start as the lowest rank within the club and as time moves forward and you show your enthusiasm/pride within the club and community you will be offered advancement opportunties
#5. No level join restriction is currently set, but participation in the forums, and with any events created will help you to rise in the ranks faster
#6. You may be required to test your skills for club acceptance by either the club President or the Vice President/active leader
#7. You must speak/write in english at all times whether on the forums or using the community Voice Server. The Voice Server is age restricted to 16yrs or older and to community members only
#8. Competion is great, but its all about fun at the NOG so don't forget to always enjoy yourself
#9. Any new rules or regulations will always be available on the NOG community pages

Official Club Members Titles, Rankings, and Names

Currently a Level 1 Club:

DogManDan: Nog Community founder, Club NOG President, and all around Boss
Coltsdude1000: NOG Community Staff member, Club NOG Executive Vice President/Active Club Manager
Open membership position:

My NOG Experience
I have been a member of the Night Owls Gaming Community since June, 2011. I love it here. I have met many great people, who are now my closest friends(you don't have to see them in person to have them as friends). I say that because we generally share interests, and we are always there for one another when in need of someone to talk with. I don't associate with many people locally. Anyway, I enjoy the fact that there's always something interesting coming about, from car shows to cruises, from races to ram fests. We're always having a good time. Also, we are very stable and I know nothing will bring us down community/family wise, and that I more importantly am thankful for.

Thank you,
Lambo2013 Smile
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down