Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Club

+5
LethalToxinz
rodtard
Sake_Chun
TheShotsii
BiOHaZaRDGeN
9 posters

Go down

The Anime Club Empty The Anime Club

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

This is the place to come and talk about your favorite animes, new releases,old releases and AMV's

To join you must follow or have watched an entire season of at least 3 Animes.
Can prove by posting the main Characters mind set, attitude, or what he/she likes.

Founder:Biohazardgen
Members
shotsiiracer
Sake_Chun
rodtard
LethalToxinz
blakelegendeye
dodge_charger6
WARRENSPEED
Minato0986

Last edited by BiOHaZaRDGeN on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

The Anime Club Empty Re: The Anime Club

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:02 pm

BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 pm

I will like to join.

I watched whole season of

YOUNG JUSTICE

Proof for young justice-

Robin, brave, confident, great hacker, loves to sneak off.

Kid flash: Full of himself alot, like mrs. martian, likes souveneers from missions.

Ben 10 Ultimate alien/Alien force/Orginal Ben 10,

Proof for Ben 10-

Ben loves himself alot, knowing that he is the earths hero he always boasts of that, he is brave and always up to sacrifice his life.

Kevin levin- Former criminal, Kevin is stubborn but brave, he looks up to his passed away dad who was a PLUMBER.

THE BATMAN

Batman- Stubborn,brave, sacrifices his life for others, and awesome

Alfred- supports Bruce as a vigilante, kind, butllerish and also a great friend to bruce.

I HOPE I CAN GET IN TO THE ANIME CLUB Smile
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 pm

shotsiiracer wrote:I will like to join.

I watched whole season of

YOUNG JUSTICE

Proof for young justice-

Robin, brave, confident, great hacker, loves to sneak off.

Kid flash: Full of himself alot, like mrs. martian, likes souveneers from missions.

Ben 10 Ultimate alien/Alien force/Orginal Ben 10,

Proof for Ben 10-

Ben loves himself alot, knowing that he is the earths hero he always boasts of that, he is brave and always up to sacrifice his life.

Kevin levin- Former criminal, Kevin is stubborn but brave, he looks up to his passed away dad who was a PLUMBER.

THE BATMAN

Batman- Stubborn,brave, sacrifices his life for others, and awesome

Alfred- supports Bruce as a vigilante, kind, butllerish and also a great friend to bruce.

I HOPE I CAN GET IN TO THE ANIME CLUB Smile
Welcome to the club.
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Yay first member Very Happy
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Anime Club Empty sake's regerstration

Post by Sake_Chun Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm

hello there and i was wondering one thing, can anime count as movies and series?... (ill just say series for now but i have seen way more movies) also, i only seen mostly english trasulated animes ( some dubbed ) so some content was cut due to americanization

s-cry-ed
after a war people changed, mutated in a sence and the new generation becoming alters, humans with powers they controll that varry in aspects.

Kasumais the main charicter in the series, trying to brake the hold of the HOLY foundation...

There are two opposing forces of alters: the Native Alters, a group of Alter users who live outside the central city and avoid any relationships with the government; and HOLY, an organization of Alter users that are a subgroup of an organization called HOLD. HOLD functions as the Mainland government's super police force of the Lost Ground, while HOLY, composed exclusively of Alter users, serves as the "special operations" group, aiding HOLD in performing dangerous missions that might require the help of an Alter user.

kasumi's mindset is he wants to defeat his rival, ryuhou, a main "Officer" of HOLY, and pay revenge to his best friend that died at the hands of HOLY
this is a taste, the english trailer :

Bleach
ichigo is a regular student untill something wierd happens: a spirit atacks him. Senceing his power, rukia saves ichigo and in the end lets him be a substute soul reaper, the series goes around the soal rapers life, how they protect earth from above, and enemys that seem to allways get stronger
ichigo wants to keep saving earth, and made friends along the way.

( this is still going but i have seen every episode in english ( havent seen any dubbed)

Lastly, the biggest of them all i seen, Dragonball, dragonabll Z (Dragonball z KAI), dragonball GT ( o_o all one)

with this i could said dragon ball, dragonball z, and dragonball gt.... XD but... alas i felt kindhearted and didnt do that...

Goku startes off the series, how he came to earth as a infant, how he grew up as a fighter, and how he saves his skin in fights, and how he saves the world from inaliation more than a few times ( i lost count) they colect dragonballs to summun shinron, a dragon god of that planet that has the dragonball, and with it they wish someone back usaly that is one of there frinds that get killed in a atack of the ever growing evil around every corner, The main enemys seem sometimes to be from ether one of two areas, one of freza's henchmen ( or freza assoiate or himself ) or.... part of the red ribon (RR) Army, a old dominationg evil force.

Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Sake_Chun wrote:hello there and i was wondering one thing, can anime count as movies and series?... (ill just say series for now but i have seen way more movies) also, i only seen mostly english trasulated animes ( some dubbed ) so some content was cut due to americanization

s-cry-ed
after a war people changed, mutated in a sence and the new generation becoming alters, humans with powers they controll that varry in aspects.

Kasumais the main charicter in the series, trying to brake the hold of the HOLY foundation...

There are two opposing forces of alters: the Native Alters, a group of Alter users who live outside the central city and avoid any relationships with the government; and HOLY, an organization of Alter users that are a subgroup of an organization called HOLD. HOLD functions as the Mainland government's super police force of the Lost Ground, while HOLY, composed exclusively of Alter users, serves as the "special operations" group, aiding HOLD in performing dangerous missions that might require the help of an Alter user.

kasumi's mindset is he wants to defeat his rival, ryuhou, a main "Officer" of HOLY, and pay revenge to his best friend that died at the hands of HOLY
this is a taste, the english trailer :

Bleach
ichigo is a regular student untill something wierd happens: a spirit atacks him. Senceing his power, rukia saves ichigo and in the end lets him be a substute soul reaper, the series goes around the soal rapers life, how they protect earth from above, and enemys that seem to allways get stronger
ichigo wants to keep saving earth, and made friends along the way.

( this is still going but i have seen every episode in english ( havent seen any dubbed)

Lastly, the biggest of them all i seen, Dragonball, dragonabll Z (Dragonball z KAI), dragonball GT ( o_o all one)

with this i could said dragon ball, dragonball z, and dragonball gt.... XD but... alas i felt kindhearted and didnt do that...

Goku startes off the series, how he came to earth as a infant, how he grew up as a fighter, and how he saves his skin in fights, and how he saves the world from inaliation more than a few times ( i lost count) they colect dragonballs to summun shinron, a dragon god of that planet that has the dragonball, and with it they wish someone back usaly that is one of there frinds that get killed in a atack of the ever growing evil around every corner, The main enemys seem sometimes to be from ether one of two areas, one of freza's henchmen ( or freza assoiate or himself ) or.... part of the red ribon (RR) Army, a old dominationg evil force.

Shure it counts as Movies, Series, OVA's
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

The Anime Club Empty lol

Post by Sake_Chun Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:10 pm

lol ok good... lol i have watched a heck alot more movies :3 ( kiki's delevery servise, castle in the sky, apleseed(movie) macross frontier( series and movie) and the list goes on and on XD anyhow ty Razz
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by rodtard Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 pm

sooo i was wondering if i could join???

i've watched so many anime but dont know all the characters/mindset/what they like.....

i've watched

akira, howle's moving castle, eden of the east, spirited away, totoro, girl who leapt through time, summer wars, death note, porco rosso, an many more...

i paint anime Smile www.wix.com/rmack284/animeart

hmmm sorry if i cant abide by the sign up rules Very Happy
rodtard
rodtard
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

http://www.wix.com/rmack284/animeart#!__site

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:31 pm

rodtard wrote:sooo i was wondering if i could join???

i've watched so many anime but dont know all the characters/mindset/what they like.....

i've watched

akira, howle's moving castle, eden of the east, spirited away, totoro, girl who leapt through time, summer wars, death note, porco rosso, an many more...

i paint anime Smile www.wix.com/rmack284/animeart

hmmm sorry if i cant abide by the sign up rules Very Happy
Yeah thats good enough
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalToxinz Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:21 pm

My favourite anime:Dragon Ball Z

Favourite character:Gohan

Gohan is different from most saiyans because he doesnt like fighting like his father or Vegeta.They believed Gohan had this amazing untapped power level that was only seen when he was angry.He was taught by his father Goku to control his anger and use it against his opponents in battle.Gohan learnt how to control his power when he was fighting against Cell in the Cell Games after witnessing the death of Andriod 16 at the hands of Cell.Enraged that he couldnt save him he transformed into a Super Saiyan 2
LethalToxinz
LethalToxinz
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blakelegendeye Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

MY FAVOURITE ANIME: DRAGON BALL Z/AND MORTAL KOMBAT

FAVOURITE CHARACTER:KID BUU/AND SUB ZERO

The Anime Club A1nyab_th

I LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL CHARACTERS IN DBZ AND IT TOOK ALOT OF PEOPLE TO KILL HIM AND HE WOULD NOT GO DOWN WITH OUT A FIGHT AND THE FACT THAT HE IS SUPER FAST AND I LIKE HIS SMILE IT IS A WARNING

The Anime Club 28l9rid_th

I LIK HIM BECAUSE HE IS A NINJA AND NINJAS ARE COOL .....AND I LIKE THE SMOKE THAT CAMES FORM HIS MASK AND HIS HANDS ..... AND I ENJOY WATCHIN HIS BATTLES WITH SCOPION AND I LIKE THE COOL NEW SUB-ZERO HIS NAME IS NOOB SAIBOT

AND THAT IS ALL

blakelegendeye
blakelegendeye
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 am

blakelegendeye wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

MY FAVOURITE ANIME: DRAGON BALL Z/AND MORTAL KOMBAT

FAVOURITE CHARACTER:KID BUU/AND SUB ZERO

The Anime Club A1nyab_th

I LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL CHARACTERS IN DBZ AND IT TOOK ALOT OF PEOPLE TO KILL HIM AND HE WOULD NOT GO DOWN WITH OUT A FIGHT AND THE FACT THAT HE IS SUPER FAST AND I LIKE HIS SMILE IT IS A WARNING
lol welome
The Anime Club 28l9rid_th

I LIK HIM BECAUSE HE IS A NINJA AND NINJAS ARE COOL .....AND I LIKE THE SMOKE THAT CAMES FORM HIS MASK AND HIS HANDS ..... AND I ENJOY WATCHIN HIS BATTLES WITH SCOPION AND I LIKE THE COOL NEW SUB-ZERO HIS NAME IS NOOB SAIBOT

AND THAT IS ALL

BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

The Anime Club Empty join anime club

Post by dodge_charger6 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

i wanna join anime club

code geass lelouch hates his dad, wants to take over the world, he's two people and likes his geass

dodge_charger6
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 pm

dodge_charger6 wrote:i wanna join anime club

code geass lelouch hates his dad, wants to take over the world, he's two people and likes his geass
ok welcome to the anime club
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WARRENSPEED Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:07 pm

HI I WANNA JOIN!

Here's the animes I've watched http://myanimelist.net/animelist/wek

Because K-ON! is my favourite I'll give you the deep and dirty low down on these cuties: Yui starts high school and is at a loss deciding on a club to join. Meanwhile Ritsu and Mio are re-starting the light music club because Ritsu is a sly fox and realizes that she'll be the president of the club if they start it. Mugi runs into Mitsu and instantly gets convinced to join the けいおん部 because she's looking for fun which she accurately predicts the club will provide her with. Next, Yui, under magical falling cherry blossoms, notices a poster for the light music club where she decides on the spot to join the club because she envisions the club being laid back and not serious enough that she could get away with playing the castanets. Inside the school, Yui, under the direction of Sawako, brings papers up to the music room where she knocks the socks off the other three when she announces her desired to join the light music club. In the end despite her learning that she must play a real instrument, Yui joins, decides on the beloved Gita, and the four have a big wet orgy in the music room until Azusa joins the next year at which time she joins the orgy until they graduate and go to London. After their return the the glorious Nippon, Yui and Azusa elope with Mugi and Sawako and they have a dual marriage on a volcano while Mitsu book the budokan for the biggest Houkago Tea Time show ever. The End

As for gaming, I play NFSW (ign: WARRENSPEED, lvl 39) so lets race and watch anime!

Last edited by WARRENSPEED on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
WARRENSPEED
WARRENSPEED
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 pm

WARRENSPEED wrote:HI I WANNA JOIN!

My name's Warren and I've watched http://myanimelist.net/animelist/wek

Because K-ON! is my favourite I'll give you the deep and dirty low down on these cuties: Yui starts high school and is at a loss deciding on a club to join. Meanwhile Ritsu and Mio are re-starting the light music club because Ritsu is a sly fox and realizes that she'll be the president of the club if they start it. Mugi runs into Mitsu and instantly gets convinced to join the けいおん部 because she's looking for fun which she accurately predicts the club will provide her with. Next, Yui, under magical falling cherry blossoms, notices a poster for the light music club where she decides on the spot to join the club because she envisions the club being laid back and not serious enough that she could get away with playing the castanets. Inside the school, Yui, under the direction of Sawako, brings papers up to the music room where she knocks the socks off the other three when she announces her desired to join the light music club. In the end despite her learning that she must play a real instrument, Yui joins, decides on the beloved Gita, and the four have a big wet orgy in the music room until Azusa joins the next year at which time she joins the orgy until they graduate and go to London. After their return the the glorious Nippon, Yui and Azusa elope with Mugi and Sawako and they have a dual marriage on a volcano while Mitsu book the budokan for the biggest Houkago Tea Time show ever. The End

As for gaming, I play NFSW (ign: WARRENSPEED, lvl 39) so lets race and watch anime!
I like your style8) welcome to the anime club:twisted:
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato0986 Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm

hello i want to join i have watched 60+ anime my favorite show so far is Samurai Champloo. When im not in game or sleeping im catching up on whats new in anime.
Minato0986
Minato0986
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

http://people.ign.com/minato0986

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Alright welcome to the anime club minato !
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down