Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback on NFSW

4 posters

Go down

Feedback on NFSW Empty Feedback on NFSW

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 am

The game looks nice, it was..-

No-one take cares to the drivers, not EA not BLACK-BOX,
So, where we start???

cheaters having fun, and on they'r way, * on other players,
and no-one doing anything to stop 'em, I see every day more than 2 cheaters, I think somethimes more, one day it became to 6 cheaters and even more, and no-one stops them.
No one satisfied from this, all the SB layers (I don't have nothing agains you, you just spent money) have fun with their
amazing cars-CCX, elites, pro tuners, and more..
and the IGC, that didn't bought SB, eat *-start with slowbie silvia or something els.. keep on with not-very-good cars... and finish with GT or Corvette or wait till high level, and the end, to get Murcielago or Meclaren..
and all the cheaters, hackers * on them, and made it harder.

Now, the races-
not too much races-not to much fun.. its might be the Dev's motto - everything is good for them, if they get theyr SB profits. I think that someone sayd that the Dev's working on Drift and Drag, where are them? waiting for more monthes? I asked friends that know how to creat games, and they said not more than 2-3 monthes, is that is so hard? are you working at all?

Pursuits-
Everything is UN-real, rhino at 10 km"h ramming and killing (and more and more..) supercharged Camino? travels at 200 km"h?? c'mon, it gotta be joke...

Drivers-
Some nice, and some like CRAP, at everything they ramming, races-I understand, but TE?! TE is working "together"!!! Idiots..

Tycoons and noobs-
There are some drivers thet get everything, nothing bad at all.. but some drivers don't get anything...
And some say it's like the real world..

what we learned?
1) Drew and his friends must listen to players, and I sent to you PM, where is the answer? (before some monthes)
2) Make new tactics for fighting VS. cheaters-there is whole crew of them..
(got it in the NOG, from DOGMANDAN-
#1. There is a crew (NOSEliteTeam) which is using the treasure hunt hack openly and just to be aware they have no affiliation with this community or my N.O.S. crew.

#2. I do not take kindly to random threats so to kill this issue before it gets out of hand needlessly I am showing you what was said and what my response was. Please do spread the word about this issue to everyone you know and make it clear that we have no affiliation with that hacker crew and this community will not stand for threats and false accusations!
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/34q61pj.png

mabey some "cops" to stand and see who's using hacks and cheats.

3) You need to be more smart, and think "How we can make the game better?" and not worse like you did with the Skill Mods, are the shard working at all???

4) More event, less BORING, I think that some drivers want to quit, and don't waste their time, as me.

5) Make the game more realistic, cars can fly?? I don't think so, and listen for the players!!

6) what about the servers?

END

(more here-http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/8836510.page#24175649
the official topic, and some nice coments..)
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Feedback on NFSW Empty Re: Feedback on NFSW

Post by TheShotsii Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:32 pm

I agree with u on most of the stuff here, and I know we have been neglected but I think that there are some devs who are actually busy doing stuff they are instructed to do.
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IMPORTRACER Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:57 am

well i wont comment too much on that, but yah its all bullshit not as fun as it use to be
IMPORTRACER
IMPORTRACER
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Afgaadhs Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 am

honestly, I've completely stopped playing now. I just can't find anything fun to do on it.
Afgaadhs
Afgaadhs
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:07 am

Afgaadhs wrote:honestly, I've completely stopped playing now. I just can't find anything fun to do on it.

I might go out the bussines for some week or monthes, till the game will be up..
what do you thin about Hacker Hunting???
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down