Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Spotlight: Adrian Fernando Noya

Go down

Community Spotlight: Adrian Fernando Noya Empty Community Spotlight: Adrian Fernando Noya

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Community Spotlight: Adrian Fernando Noya 6928960762_968046e395
NFS World’s core demographic may be aged 12-24, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the game if you’re outside this age range. As proven by this player, at a youthful 51 years of age, he’s been a NFSW fan since summer 2010 and has over 60 cars in his safehouse. Let’s get better acquainted with Adrian Fernando Noya from Argentina!

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Adrian Fernando Noya and I live in Argentina. I love to listen music. My first encounter with really good music was The Beatles. I really love to say that they helped me to read, write and speak English. I love to watch movies, play PC games, ride horses and motorcycles, as well as drive cars.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

May or June 2010. I got the starter pack and reached level 11 right away.

What’s your favourite(s) cars in NFSW?

My Z4 GT3, but i love all my cars. I have 63 on one profile and 19 free slots for cars. That’s my VIP account, HIGHWAYSTAR69. I have 3 more cars on each of my 2 other profiles and 2 free slots on each driver in the same account.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

It was when I beat a hacker using traffic magnets on the Rosewood Park Loop circuit. I think that particular hacker was using a speedhack. I couldn’t reach him with my pro-parted BMW Z4 GT3 and I activated all of my traffic magnets and added one more lap to see the hacker crash into the walls.

What do you like most about NFSW?

The friends you make! I have 90 friends on my friend list and they’re from all around the world.

What other console or online games do you play?

I don’t play console games anymore, ever since DREAMCAST short life , but I do play Team Fortress 2 and Gotham City Impostors. I’ve been playing PC Games since 1986.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

Fast and Furious, for sure. Favourite car is Eleanor, the Ford Mustang Shelby from Gone in 60 Seconds. Any of those classic cars that we see in pursuit scene in movies.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

School by SuperTramp, Dynamite by Taio Cruz, Let It Whip by Dazz Band, Issues by Escape the Fate or Higher by Taio Cruz.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I like to play BAL (Be a Legend) in PES 2011.

Italian Job (1969) or Italian Job (2003)?

I love Mini Coopers, old and new. I missed out on watching the 1969 Italian Job, so I’ll choose the 2003 remake!
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down