Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Spotlight: DeControl

Go down

Community Spotlight: DeControl Empty Community Spotlight: DeControl

Post by DogManDan Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Say hello to DeControl. He’s into all things Japanese – from mangas to J-Rock to import tuners, especially the Nissan Silvia. In fact, you may not possibly find a bigger fan of the Nissan Silvia in Need for Speed World, he loves that car that much! But what else does he have a passion for?

Let’s get better acquainted with DeControl!

Tell us about yourself.

My name is DeControl. I'm from Austria and I love everything about import tuners and Japan. I’ve been a huge NFS fanboy ever since I played my first NFS game which was NFS II. I still love it. I'm also a huge Fan of mangas and animes, especially Initial D, Over Rev and Wangan Midnight.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I'm now playing NFSW since the last Beta of the game, I think. I still love to see the changes in the game and drive around with my S15.

What’s your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

Easy one, hehe. My most favourite car, and the only car I'm driving, is my sweet Nissan "The Rosewoods Comet" Silvia S15. It was my first car in this game and I'm still in love with it. It's just the most epic looking car in this game, but it's not my only car. I have around 12 or 13 Cars, and every single one of them are made in Japan, so yeah, i really love Japan.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

My most memorable experience in NFSW was when I joined Team Laterfire. I read about this crew 7 months ago on the NFSW forums. The first thing that I saw was "Import Tuner Only", so my first step was to visit their homepage and fill out my application. It was one of the best decision I've ever made in NFSW, right after buying my Silvia.

What do you like most about NFSW?

What I like most about World is the customizations. I could spend most every day just customizing my cars, give them my "Decontrol-Style" and sharing them with other players. It's always fun to see what other people do with their cars, especially when I see people driving around in Silvias.

What other console or online games do you play?

I play everything with drifting and Nissan Silvia cars. For example, games like CTRacer (I'm a beta tester there), a fully modded GTA-San Andreas and a modded Trackmania, the Arcade Game of Wangan Midnight and even PS2 Games like Tokyo Xtreme Racer. I also play games like Counterstrike, Brink, Crysis and stuff like that.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

The most epic car in a movie was the black Honda Civic in the first The Fast and the Furious. And the most epic race is the one from Tokyo Drift, where Shawn and Han got chased by D.K and Morimoto.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I usually listen to J-Rock like UVERworld, M.O.V.E or Abingdon Boys School.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

Well, I like to hang around with my friends, visit import tuner meetings in my area or do stuff on my computer like, web design, music production and audio design. I'm also a game designer in a small game called Equity-Fly.

Captain Kirk or Captain Picard?

I’d say Captain Kirk because there’s that one fight scene where he’s fighting an “alien-dinosaur” creature and that’s just too epic and funny!

If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down