Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race of your Life

+8
FIAR35
idkidc1233
WARKING99
COLTSDUDE1000
Sake_Chun
TheShotsii
SD-Banned
Lambo2013
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Race of your Life - Page 6 Empty Re: Race of your Life

Post by FIAR35 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Lambo2013 wrote:As you drive away, Aven awakens from the back seat and notices I am not driving. He hops over and into the passenger seat and kicks you, ejecting you out the driver side door. He then takes the wheel (Yes, I taught him to drive.), turns around and races toward my wreckage. Luckily, my Reventon Roadster is still intact. Aven and I attach a chain from my Raptor to my Reventon. Aven get's back into the Raptor and continues his nap, while I drive off toward LA...
Yea, at the last second, i strap shotgun collars on both of you, and they explode, killing the both of you. Then I run the rest of the way to NYC sewers
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

FIAR35 wrote:
Yea, at the last second, i strap shotgun collars on both of you, and they explode, killing the both of you. Then I run the rest of the way to NYC sewers
When you get to the NYC sewers, you run into Bane. He mauls you, and you are left to bleed.
I get in my Toyota MR2, and drive off at 250+ MPH, toward LA.
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AHEADAU Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Luckily, I am coming back from LA in my Raptor Juggernaut edition, and run you over. I kill you for denting my new ride with a lawn mower blade. I then enjoy a bit of french fries and a biscuit, both covered in mustard, and start driving toward Kansas City.
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Wow.....

I in my new Porsche 911 GT1 RS (CONCEPT CAR WHICH IS SUPER SECRET TO THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT) Which by the way, hits 300+ MPH (I happen to work for Porsche once and a while)...

I catch up to Aheadau, congrats him on killing Fiar, I tell him, "Hey btw, remember how Fiar said how he killed Lambo... well you see, I saved him at the last second,I, using my superspeed as SPEEDSHOT, (Exobyte crap, lex luthor, whatev) saved Lambo and Aven at the last milliesecond, while replacing them with dummys, they are safe in a new Porsche Cayenne GTS (I hooked them up) until they get to the nearest SUPER CAR DEALER, so its just you and me old chum"

Aheadau."Good job mate, glad u saved him, he started this race in the first place, lets hope That ***** Fiar doesn't come back, in whatever he comes up to say that he miraculously isnt dead :rolls eyes:
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:28 am

TheShotsii wrote:Wow.....

I in my new Porsche 911 GT1 RS (CONCEPT CAR WHICH IS SUPER SECRET TO THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT) Which by the way, hits 300+ MPH (I happen to work for Porsche once and a while)...

I catch up to Aheadau, congrats him on killing Fiar, I tell him, "Hey btw, remember how Fiar said how he killed Lambo... well you see, I saved him at the last second,I, using my superspeed as SPEEDSHOT, (Exobyte crap, lex luthor, whatev) saved Lambo and Aven at the last milliesecond, while replacing them with dummys, they are safe in a new Porsche Cayenne GTS (I hooked them up) until they get to the nearest SUPER CAR DEALER, so its just you and me old chum"

Aheadau."Good job mate, glad u saved him, he started this race in the first place, lets hope That ***** Fiar doesn't come back, in whatever he comes up to say that he miraculously isnt dead :rolls eyes:
I'm the one who killed Fiar....

Anyway, me(and a few friends) are going down the highway in black Honda Civics with green underglow. We catch up to Aheadau and Shotsii, and notice a tractor-trailer near them. We flank the semi, and, in a panic, crosses from the inside lane, to the outside, then off the road. As he is switching lanes, he rams both of you. You crash, and are in comas.
I(and my friends) drive off toward Kansas City, in the lead.
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AHEADAU Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 am

Luckily I call my bro, and he gives me and shots a ride in his koenigsegg agera and we drop 5318008 spike strips in your way, which flatten you and your friends tires, then we take all of your run flat powerups and fly off to Kansas City.
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 pm

AHEADAU wrote:Luckily I call my bro, and he gives me and shots a ride in his koenigsegg agera and we drop 5318008 spike strips in your way, which flatten you and your friends tires, then we take all of your run flat powerups and fly off to Kansas City.
That was a triple, WarKing! HAHAHAHAHA! the real, REEEEEAL me actually escaped Bane at the last second and i called in the Ninja Turtles to kill him. I eventually catch up to Aheadau, and jump on his car and crap on his hood. i then wipe, and call in an Apache to take me to Alaska.
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AHEADAU Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 pm

I let you know as your flying away that you missed a spot, then shoot your hilo with my ar-15. I then clean off my hood, and throw my paper towel into the wreckage, and it lands on Fiar's face. I then continue racing towards Kansas City.
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

AHEADAU wrote:I let you know as your flying away that you missed a spot, then shoot your hilo with my ar-15. I then clean off my hood, and throw my paper towel into the wreckage, and it lands on Fiar's face. I then continue racing towards Kansas City.
ok.... but i'm already there. that one was actually bio.
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm

lol,stranded on the road, I call in Porsche to get my GT1 RS back, in a matter of seconds, the GT1 autompilor engages and reaches back to me, after stopping for gas, I drive past the heli's and takes the lead
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 pm

TheShotsii wrote:lol,stranded on the road, I call in Porsche to get my GT1 RS back, in a matter of seconds, the GT1 autompilor engages and reaches back to me, after stopping for gas, I drive past the heli's and takes the lead
You see a blur pass you on the interstate.
As it turns out, that blur was me, in a Pagani Zonda Cinque.
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AHEADAU Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 pm

WARKING99 wrote:
You see a blur pass you on the interstate.
As it turns out, that blur was me, in a Pagani Zonda Cinque.

Since you were spamming nos to pass shots, you suddenly slam into a wall during a turn. I then pass you using a slingshot in my Nissan Skyline Nismo. I then start to drive towards Lincoln, Nebraska.
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 pm

haha, i was only warming up the engine warking, I lol when I see u slam into that wall, not wantin go to feel bad, I give u a giftcard to Volkswagen for u to get a new car, in the meantime, I re the engine and catch up to aheadau where we continue to nebrasca
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 am

Coming back-
I catch SHOTS very quick in his way, and taek him down with my stolen
RHINO from taking the cops, and im on the run from them, and on my way, they take down FIAR, and leading the race, towards HollyWood
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 am

I was on foot, and unarmed. so my parents filed a $1,000,000 lawsuit against the police. Little do they know, it was actually YOUR MOM, PUNISHER!!! Twisted Evil kekekekekeke. So, i call in a Genkimobile and scoop you up outta the car, and shoot you all the way to 12th century England (I know, DAMN!) and are arrested & put to death for witchcraft. So they basically killed nothing, since you'd be dust if you were alive then.

Oh, and i drive my car into a cargo plane, which then takes me to bangkok and cause a BIG ASS MAYHEM. Cover that, Allstate.
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:12 pm

At the last second, before punisher hit me, I did a awesome drift spinnin g out of the collision and with minimum damage, I head to a gas station and they hook me up with some repairs, I then speed off to fiar, say "Hey no hard feeling, but EAT MY DUST!!!!!!" And I rev the engine, do some 360 drifts in the road, then pull out and Speed off, 0-200 mph in 5 seconds, oh yeah!
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm

I take control of a Predator Drone, and shoot Fiar's plane down as it's flying over the ocean.
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm

haha good job
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftDrift27 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 am

A MH-53 Pave Low (huge helicopter) flys over Shots and in the rear I sit in my GT-R Spec V with custom modifications. The Pave Low continues fly faster and I push the e-brake back down and GT-R rolls out. The GT-R flips in the air and I hit a small blue button. The rims start shooting out flames and create enough propulsion to get the GT-R stable and descend towards the ground. Shots continues to drive forward and pulled his sniper rifle out.

"I got you now Swift" says Shots. "I'm going no scope you in the face!"

Suddenly the Pave Low comes flying towards Shots and sends a massive barrage of missiles and heavy bullet fire at him. This left he Bugatti in flames, but Shots escaped in critical condition.

I continued to drive on, cranked up my stereo and techno/trance/dubstep music blasted out.

The GT-R has a titanium allow body, with technology from the future. Can't give away all it's secrets yet.

Race of your Life - Page 6 %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1+%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA+84
SwiftDrift27
SwiftDrift27
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:20 am

lol, im in my PORSCHE GT1 RS, and this baby is the fastest thing ever built, 200 mph is slow to this car, if I wanted too, I could hit 300 mph flat and leave u guys in the dust, this is just to be fair, plus this is made with the strongest material while still light enough to leave u in my dust.

I then decide to show what the thing can do, I nail the gas and all the smoke makes swift spin out into a tree, oh well
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftDrift27 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm

As I am about to hit the tree, I flip a switch that causes flames from under the GT-R to push against the ground. With such force it flipped the GT-R over the tree.

Little did Shots know that his Porsche was made up of a material that was prone to amplifying electro magnetic waves within the car.

I hit another switch that sent and EMP at his car, it was immediately immobilized.
SwiftDrift27
SwiftDrift27
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Sure, but how in the world did ur emp touch my car, I was about 2 miles away from u by now, but ok i'll play along, yes his EMP hit me, but i was only immobolized for a second or two, Porsches Protection Program, , using protons to repulse the electrons, I immdiately get back on the road
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Shots is sitting on the road, as his engine stalled. Swift and I drive by, laughing at your bad luck.
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

It didn't stall, I was waiting on my Hamburger which so happened came in a helicopter with my babe in the front seet, "Thanks Babe I owe you, u added ketchup with slight pepper and some mayo right?" She replys "Anything for my baby, see you at the finish line, I know you're gonna win for sure" I then take a very wit kiss Cool and do some donuts the speed off, I catch swift and Warking in a flash, I pull up in front of them, and say "This engine stalling? lol " I then spin the car around, start reversing at 90 mph and pull out my EMP Shotgun, I shoot the engines of both the GTR and War's Car and they stall, having to wait for assistance, Aheadau passes them and laughs and then both of use speed off
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SwiftDrift27 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Once upon a time, there was ugly nuke, it was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.
SwiftDrift27
SwiftDrift27
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next