Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race of your Life

+8
FIAR35
idkidc1233
WARKING99
COLTSDUDE1000
Sake_Chun
TheShotsii
SD-Banned
Lambo2013
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Race of your Life - Page 5 Empty Re: Race of your Life

Post by TheShotsii Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 pm

u really wanna push the mach 7s limits and my awesome driving skills, I shift into 5th gear and hit the nos, i leave u in the dust,i hit sppeds like 850 moh, since the car is built by speeds dad the engine can withstrand speeds over 1000 mph,
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by idkidc1233 Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm

I park near a gas station and wonder where I will go next, but cloaked to remain unaware... and have fun with the ppl around the station Very Happy

okay seriously guys i think this game is going way onto the boring side... ik its a race to... "stay out in front... do whatever u can to stay in front... no limits" and all that stuff but when its just 2 ppl actually racing it gets kind of boring... and im not trying to piss anyone off or anything... just stating my opinion >_>
idkidc1233
idkidc1233
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Thu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm

i know how u feel idkidckid, to be honest i think this is going a bit overboard too
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Fri May 04, 2012 9:21 am

shotsiiracer wrote:i know how u feel idkidckid, to be honest i think this is going a bit overboard too

I have an idea. How about we all drive REAL cars, and we never introduce anything outrageous, such as no cars being able to go over 250 MPH
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sake_Chun Fri May 04, 2012 11:26 am

lol, ok so when i sleeping beccaue it like 4 am my time it gets bored because ony 2 chatting?.... O_o i get bored because i come in every day with everyone in a difrint town, about 20-25 messages, and usaly somehow blown up, damage to car......... that... it geting tiresome ( btw.... i not blown up today! woooooo)

sake gets out of city limits and stops on side of road, unhooking his robotic tank from before, he calles his friend...

" im out "

Turning on the interfierance blocker so no one can jam the wave to the army rc, sake and the rc speed off, any driver the rc sees it going to try and blow up with its batling gun infront that has armor-piericing bullets.
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by idkidc1233 Fri May 04, 2012 12:49 pm

I drive out of the parking lot, remaining stealthed... Eventually, I catch up to sake and his rc, stealthed. When I saw that rc, I decided to drive up behind it and research it... so, I put my car on automatic driving and bring out my laptop. "any driver rc sees... trys to blow up with ... gun... armor piercing bullets..." Once I was done researching, I put the car back into manual drive and wait to be able to pass him, fearing if I go off road they would see the dirt being kicked up from my car.
idkidc1233
idkidc1233
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Fri May 04, 2012 2:38 pm

I pass both of you in an Audi A1 clubsport Quattro, hittin 200
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Race of your Life - Page 5 Empty whahahaha

Post by Sake_Chun Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm

warking's car pases the rc, and gets shot at.... the whole side of your car gets pelted in bullets, the bullets hit your gas tanks and you barly have engouh time to know... your car blows up in a fire-y mess...
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by WARKING99 Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 am

I flip a switch, and I am presented with my back up car, a BMW M3 Sport Evolution. I then take off, and am soon out of sight...
WARKING99
WARKING99
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

UNTIL I SHOW UP!!! HEHEHEHE!

I steal a cop Agera R and chase after you, use the PIT Maneuver on you, switch it to the regular Agera R, and speed off to Texas. Twisted Evil
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:10 pm

FIAR35 wrote:UNTIL I SHOW UP!!! HEHEHEHE!

I steal a cop Agera R and chase after you, use the PIT Maneuver on you, switch it to the regular Agera R, and speed off to Texas.
I in my Mach 7 comes up to u and says, "GO CRASH YOU NOOBIE!" My wish comes true when a cop helicopter shoots your tires and u spin out after stealing that car, Im in the lead AGAIN
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 pm

TheShotsii wrote:
FIAR35 wrote:UNTIL I SHOW UP!!! HEHEHEHE!

I steal a cop Agera R and chase after you, use the PIT Maneuver on you, switch it to the regular Agera R, and speed off to Texas.
I in my Mach 7 comes up to u and says, "GO CRASH YOU NOOBIE!" My wish comes true when a cop helicopter shoots your tires and u spin out after stealing that car, Im in the lead AGAIN
i come up in my nationals suv and call in for air support jets come in and missile your mach 7 to death, muahaha i am the leader now
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm

I use my run flats, and shoot out the chopper with a Javelin Missile, then sneak up behind your car, and i get my Desert Eagle, and shoot you in the back of the head! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I then get on I-20, and set out to Ihop for breakfast...
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm

I parachute out and call the mack 7 which btw wasnt destroyed cause its indestructable which i just found out, i call in the airstrike from bf3 and the bomb the road, while i safely jump over the gap u guys fall into the ditch Razz
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:22 pm

TheShotsii wrote:I parachute out and call the mack 7 which btw wasnt destroyed cause its indestructable which i just found out, i call in the airstrike from bf3 and the bomb the road, while i safely jump over the gap u guys fall into the ditch Razz
I eject out of my Suv call in the progressive squad and get my lambo bull and ram you into a light poll while releasing tire spikes Very Happy
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Race of your Life - Page 5 Empty Here's the thing all of you...

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 pm

I DIDN'T EAT YET! So I'm at Ihop in my good ol' home state for good ol' pancakes.. Smile
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BiOHaZaRDGeN Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:37 pm

FIAR35 wrote:I DIDN'T EAT YET! So I'm at Ihop in my good ol' home state for good ol' pancakes.. Smile
calls in dogmandan to drive his car into the Ihop your at
BiOHaZaRDGeN
BiOHaZaRDGeN
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 pm

BiOHaZaRDGeN wrote:
FIAR35 wrote:I DIDN'T EAT YET! So I'm at Ihop in my good ol' home state for good ol' pancakes.. Smile

Luckily, I grabbed my pancakes and weaved out the way before Doggy could hit me, and then I bribed him with a $500 Target gift card which is good for all Target stores, AND $700k to kill you, Bio! So, good luck with that. Oh, and I'm back on the road with my INDESTRUCTIBLE Agera R (Yes, I just found out it was) and driving to Colorado for a little stop along the way...
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:48 pm

FIAR35 wrote:
BiOHaZaRDGeN wrote:

Luckily, I grabbed my pancakes and weaved out the way before Doggy could hit me, and then I bribed him with a $500 Target gift card which is good for all Target stores, AND $700k to kill you, Bio! So, good luck with that. Oh, and I'm back on the road with my INDESTRUCTIBLE Agera R (Yes, I just found out it was) and driving to Colorado for a little stop along the way...

I meet you at Colorado, and pass you there, with lots of smoke, with my mad Ultimate Aero SSC (shelby),
and sudden stop, and I speed up towerd you, and preparing my sheild, and crash your car into the gas station Smile
and race away, for the next driver Very Happy

(atleast making you slower)
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:54 pm

THEPUNISHER20 wrote:
FIAR35 wrote:
BiOHaZaRDGeN wrote:

I meet you at Colorado, and pass you there, with lots of smoke, with my mad Ultimate Aero SSC (shelby),
and sudden stop, and I speed up towerd you, and preparing my sheild, and crash your car into the gas station Smile

But, I was going to the Aurora and Columbine HS memorials!

Besides, you took out a double.

I'm ACTUALLY in my Cosworth going to them memorials.

I get there, pay my respects, grab a coffee at Starbucks, and drive to Washington, D.C.

Oh, and you're dead, BiO. I shot you.
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:56 pm

FIAR35 wrote:
THEPUNISHER20 wrote:
FIAR35 wrote:
BiOHaZaRDGeN wrote:

I get there, pay my respects, grab a coffee at Starbucks, and drive to Washington, D.C.

I take a jet, with the SSC aero, the jet fall it down, I chasing you, all the way, calling for this jet to
throw missle on U, and big DANG
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm

THEPUNISHER20 wrote:
FIAR35 wrote:
THEPUNISHER20 wrote:
FIAR35 wrote:
BiOHaZaRDGeN wrote:

I take a jet, with the SSC aero, the jet fall it down, I chasing you, all the way, calling for this jet to
throw missle on U, and big DANG

I, all hopped up on caffeine and shit, am driving erradically and, by a stroke of luck, dodged the missle. THAT'S the big DAAANG!
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:43 pm

FIAR35 wrote:

I, all hopped up on caffeine and shit, am driving erradically and, by a stroke of luck, dodged the missle. THAT'S the big DAAANG!
Little did you know, it was a heat-seeking missle. A large plane shows up out of nowhere, preparing an emergency landing on the road you're driving on. The heat-seeking missle gets distracted by the plane and begins to follow it. I am parked in my Reventon Roadster, in the back of the plane, beside all the other exotics being transported. The missle hits the plane and I am falling fast! I can't open the rear; the impact must've jammed it. I quickly get into my Raptor, also parked inside, ram the door and it opens. I get back into my Reventon Roadster, drive out the back and deploy my parachute. I glide safely down toward the road. The plane crashes in your pathway and you are forced to dodge all the exotics rolling out the back. You somehow manage to do so and suddenly, you ate the rear of my Raptor! I land safely on the road and pass you and the destruction...
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by FIAR35 Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Lambo2013 wrote:Little did you know, it was a heat-seeking missle. A large plane shows up out of nowhere, preparing an emergency landing on the road you're driving on. The heat-seeking missle gets distracted by the plane and begins to follow it. I am parked in my Reventon Roadster, in the back of the plane, beside all the other exotics being transported. The missle hits the plane and I am falling fast! I can't open the rear; the impact must've jammed it. I quickly get into my Raptor, also parked inside, ram the door and it opens. I get back into my Reventon Roadster, drive out the back and deploy my parachute. I glide safely down toward the road. The plane crashes in your pathway and you are forced to dodge all the exotics rolling out the back. You somehow manage to do so and suddenly, you ate the rear of my Raptor! I land safely on the road and pass you and the destruction...

Luckily, THAT was a double too! I was secretly on your plane, and climbed into the Raptor after you jumped out of the plane w/your Reventon SRTT style. After the double ate my new car's bum, and some asphalt, and repair & reinforce my chassis, activate Burn Nitrous, and smack your pweshis reventon's booty and drive you off the road, and am now heading to New York city to hide in the sewers.
FIAR35
FIAR35
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm

FIAR35 wrote:Luckily, THAT was a double too! I was secretly on your plane, and climbed into the Raptor after you jumped out of the plane w/your Reventon SRTT style. After the double ate my new car's bum, and some asphalt, and repair & reinforce my chassis, activate Burn Nitrous, and smack your pweshis reventon's booty and drive you off the road, and am now heading to New York city to hide in the sewers.
As you drive away, Aven awakens from the back seat and notices I am not driving. He hops over and into the passenger seat and kicks you, ejecting you out the driver side door. He then takes the wheel (Yes, I taught him to drive.), turns around and races toward my wreckage. Luckily, my Reventon Roadster is still intact. Aven and I attach a chain from my Raptor to my Reventon. Aven get's back into the Raptor and continues his nap, while I drive off toward LA...
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next