Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge Empty Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge

Post by DogManDan Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 12:00am until Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:00pm

Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge

Here is a challenge for all the BMW Z4 M Coupe owners.
Show us how good you are and you will win a better Z4 i.e. BMW Z4 GT3 "Team Need for speed" Edition.
Don't worry if you cant make it to the top of leaderboard, you might have a chance to win a Z4 M Coupe Limited Edition through the lucky draw..

Here are the event details:
Car allowed: BMW Z4 M Coupe only.

Track: Rosewood central (circuit) level 15

Powerups: only ready and shield allowed. perfect launch is allowed.

What to do: set a best race time on the given track to be eligible for event and to win the reward prize.

send screenshot of race finish screen to "teenagetransporter@yahoo.com" with subject as "Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge"

email should include Driver name, race time, nfs-s profile link
entries should be sent before the last date of event.

Reward: first 3 rankers on leaderboard will get a BMW Z4 GT3 "Team NFS" car.
Three randomly chosen participants (excluding winners) will get a BMW Z4 limited edition car.

Rules: Participant should follow all rules. If even a single rule is not followed, that player will get disqualified.
Single player only. multiplayer or private races wont be considered.
wait for atleast 3 opponents to finish.
screenshot is necessary. it helps in faster evaluation. if you don't send it, you will get disqualified.
No cheating, no hacking, no wall riding.
video proof necessary if you are in first 3 rankers on leaderboard.
if video proof is asked and not provided, the player can get disqualified (Pras and Obi will decide whether to disqualify him or not).

NOTE: if you have the reward car, you can participate but you wont be considered as a winner.
This event is for those players who don't have the reward car i.e. Z4 GT3 and Z4 limited Ed.
Why you cant win? Cause i don't want to organize events and give a car to someone who already has it.

timing: Event starts on 6th march and end on 20th march.

Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/311169285610100/
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge Empty Re: Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge

Post by cchen Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

HOLY **** IM GONNA JOIN..... need a z4 m tho...... ah dang it! i just put some of my best parts om my subie today. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge Empty Re: Need For Speed World: BMW Z4 Challenge

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down