Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Spotlight: Brian Jones

2 posters

Go down

Community Spotlight: Brian Jones Empty Community Spotlight: Brian Jones

Post by DogManDan Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Community Spotlight: Brian Jones 2w58rc7

We get emails suggesting players to be featured in our Community Spotlight all the time, but this may be the first time where we got an avalanche of people all requesting one person to be featured. They all agree this forum member has contributed greatly to the NFSW community. If you want tuning advice, this is the guy to turn to. He’s even put together an easy to understand performance tuning guide on our NFSW forum. Well respected, knowledgable and always ready to lend a hand, his peers can’t say enough positive things about him. That guy is Brian Jones aka BONES.

Let’s get better acquainted with Brian from Alabama!

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Brian Jones. I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama and I’m 34 years old. I have an advanced degree in mathematics, with a minor in astrophysics. I have a tuning advice column in the NSFW forums, where I enjoy helping other players set-up their cars. I’ve also been playing guitar for about 25 years.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I joined the game soon after beta, so a little over a year, I guess. But I’ve been playing the NFS games since the beginning. I own every single one that’s ever come out. I even have my copy of "Road and Track Presents Need for Speed" on my Panasonic 3DO!

What’s your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

I’m a Lambo guy. I love my Murcielagos. I have 5 of them. But I’m keeping my hopes up that someday we will get a Pontiac Fiero GT in the game, then THAT would be my favorite car!

Your most memorable experience in the game?

The day i finally beat my good buddy Darkeye565 in a race. And I got him twice in a row!! Sorry Darkeye, but I’m really proud of that!

What do you like most about NFSW?

I love the community and really have enjoyed all the friends I’ve made because of this game. The racing is great too, but I’m here for the people.

What other console or online game do you play?

I play alot of L4D2 and Forza4 on my Xbox (because it has a Fiero GT in it)

Favourite car or driving scene in a movie?

Steve McQueen's classic movie, Bullitt! Hands down, best car chase scene in the history of cinema!

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I listen to a large range of music whilst driving, usually stuff that inspires me to go fast. Lots of trance music and a ton of heavy metal.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I’m usually at work or outside with my eyes glued to my telescope, staring at the stars. Astronomy is a major passion of mine. I could also just be chillin with my cat Mikey.

Alien or Predator?

Alien, definitely! Two words... ACID SPIT!!!
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Community Spotlight: Brian Jones Empty Re: Community Spotlight: Brian Jones

Post by Turbomaniac Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Known that dude since he was a little lvl 1 newb not knowing a damn thing lol
Turbomaniac
Turbomaniac
N.O.G. MODERATOR