Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFSW Community Spotlight: Dennis Seifert

Go down

NFSW Community Spotlight: Dennis Seifert Empty NFSW Community Spotlight: Dennis Seifert

Post by DogManDan Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 pm

http://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/34621

This week’s we shine the spotlight on D3NN15TH3M4N15. Or if we decode his in-game name, that would be Dennis Seifert from Germany. Dennis has been playing NFSW from the very beginning and is also a moderator with the German Need for Speed forums.

Let’s get better acquainted with Dennis from Germany!

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Dennis and I’m from Mannheim, Germany. I’m a car mechanic and I work for different manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Mercedes. In my spare time, I customize, tune and test my friend’s cars for them. I also race at the “German Race Wars”, sometimes at the Nürburgring Nordschleife and the Hockenheim Ring, which is only a few kilometers away from where I am. I’m a moderator with the German NFSW forum and also have my own NFSW Crew. Cars and tuning are my life.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I played NFS since it came out on PlayStation and Need for Speed World ever since it was online, so I guess, for a very long time now!

What is your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

I guess all Japanese and tuner Cars. I love the sound, the style, the handling and the power.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

I was in free roam shortly after beta, when NFSDEVELLIS crossed my path, so I had to race after him. It was only for 2-3 minutes, but still, a very cool moment. The “Spot the Devs” events are very cool too. The last time I cruise with Marc and Drew for almost an hour.

What do you like most about NFSW?

Free roam because you can drive as long as you want, wherever you want. Also the large selection of cars is very nice too.

What other console or online game do you play?

Sometimes I pull out my old Nintendo64 and play a round Mario Kart with friends or my wife.

Favourite cars/driving scene in a movie?

That’s easy! I would say the scene from the first Fast and The Furious movie, where Paul Walker rescues Vin Diesel with his Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX from the cops.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

House, tech-house, dubstep and some drum & bass.

When you're not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

Chilling with my friends, going out with my wife, enjoy life or modifying cars.

Robocop or Terminator?

Both are very cool and old school! But being German, I like the guy who is my neighbor, Arnold Schwarzenneger from Austria. He played the Terminator T-800 so perfectly. All the Terminator movies are gorgeous: muscles, bikes, cars, girls – what more does a man need to be happy? Thanks NFSW for featuring me!

If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down