Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Being Proud to be in this Community :)

2 posters

Go down

Just Being Proud to be in this Community :) Empty Just Being Proud to be in this Community :)

Post by KAIRUU Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 am

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOG!!!!!
I was TOO lucky to be in here,It's so nice that there's no NFSW Level Restrictions here Very Happy ......
Because of NOG,My Pogi Points INCREASED!!!(P.S Pogi points means The HANDSOMENESS Points,and Pogi is a Filipino word that means Handsome,like me lol.nah Not Really.)My Pogi points Increases When my Smile Goes out
I Smile when i Bond with my Close and not Very Close friends.....Just call it Friends!!
and I Smile too When FUN Happens Smile
AND at First i Thought NOS was Just NOS and TEKU,but then i went to this Site and
Seen ALOT of Games,i was Shocked!!then i Said:"Well it Seems This crew is Large and i can Party With them on Other games,so nice Smile ..."
I was About to Register at Teku,I Just can't Wait :\ lol,so i canceled it and Seen the NOS topic,and There was a Post with NOG Being Mentioned,I went to it and I SIGNED UP IMMEDIATELY LOL
and after Signing,I Logged in to Chat,and i was WOAH when i have seen it
so DogManDan Came in and Have chat with Him,then I Asked Him to Join me to the Community,then he said"OK im gonna place you on the list.",I WAS LIKE "WOO YEA BABY YEA BABY!!".The Fan Appreciation night Was the Thing the Reason i Signed up......I Wish it Will Happen Before i Get LVL 30 or Having a T3.....
Congratulations to Dan for having a SUPER DUPER Great Community
So Dan i Wish I can Help Making this Com. Larger,and Making it Famous
Do Team Fortuna and Street Rampage Stopped Wrecking us?If not i Wish TF and SR Stop Wrecking This GREAT Com.
So Uhmm That's All.
All I Can say To this Comm. is W O N D E R F U L.
Nice one Dan!!
KAIRUU
KAIRUU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Just Being Proud to be in this Community :) Empty Re: Just Being Proud to be in this Community :)

Post by DogManDan Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 pm

I appreciate the compliments, but really it is the whole community that has gotten behind and help us to grow as we are. Look forward to see everyone in a game they enjoy.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Just Being Proud to be in this Community :) Empty Re: Just Being Proud to be in This Community

Post by KAIRUU Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:45 am

Once Again,I LOVE YOU NIGHT OWLS COMM.
KAIRUU
KAIRUU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Just Being Proud to be in this Community :) Empty Re: Just Being Proud to be in this Community :)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down