Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your biggest issues with this game?

4 posters

Go down

What's your biggest issues with this game? Empty What's your biggest issues with this game?

Post by trickeh2k Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 am

I'm wondering what your biggest issues are with this game and I'm not talking about bugs like the gaming crashing when you've gone concours and join a speed list mid-race.

I'm more after tweaks to the game to get the overall feeling of the game better.

Where it needs most tweaking imo is the multiplayer. There are far too few speed list with races, i'd like to see speed lists consisting only of races - it's still a racing game!

Also some tweaking to the mayhem of people crashing in to each other would be nice. It's fun to take down others, but it's a bit too much right now. It gets very chaotic after a race or challenge when you have 8-10 players on a small area, all with instant take down crashing into each other.

Oh and the two parts challenges where you're supposed to first race to one place and then do the actual challenge needs to put the driver in a "protected mode". So many times it's just endless of take downs and not enough players in the designated zone for the 2nd part to start.

trickeh2k
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

What's your biggest issues with this game? Empty Re: What's your biggest issues with this game?

Post by boomslang17 Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:37 pm

trickeh2k wrote:I'm wondering what your biggest issues are with this game and I'm not talking about bugs like the gaming crashing when you've gone concours and join a speed list mid-race.

I'm more after tweaks to the game to get the overall feeling of the game better.

Where it needs most tweaking imo is the multiplayer. There are far too few speed list with races, i'd like to see speed lists consisting only of races - it's still a racing game!

Also some tweaking to the mayhem of people crashing in to each other would be nice. It's fun to take down others, but it's a bit too much right now. It gets very chaotic after a race or challenge when you have 8-10 players on a small area, all with instant take down crashing into each other.

Oh and the two parts challenges where you're supposed to first race to one place and then do the actual challenge needs to put the driver in a "protected mode". So many times it's just endless of take downs and not enough players in the designated zone for the 2nd part to start.
I wish you could be an admin of public games or there was a voting system so it would make the games fairer. Also concours mode crashing is really annoying for me as know I can't play online. Sad
boomslang17
boomslang17
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

http://www.boomslang17.co.nr

Back to top Go down

What's your biggest issues with this game? Empty Re: What's your biggest issues with this game?

Post by trickeh2k Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:39 am

Totally agree with you there man. Also, people should be able to join your own private speed list. I want to focus on racing! Yesterday when I was playing online, I had a speed list consisting of 5 challenges and no races! Wtf?

You can play online, what you can't do is to join a speed list that has already started. If there's less then five events left, leave and try to join another lobby. It's the only thing you can do until there's patch to adress that.

trickeh2k
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 pm

trickeh2k wrote:

I would very much agree with you right here on this.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:06 pm

DogManDan wrote:

I would very much agree with you right here on this.
yep, Multiplayer arn't that fun with the ramming. Ramming is fine a little during racing but during the intermissions and stuff, its just bad.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by trickeh2k Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 am

While I do like take downs it's just too much. I rather see something like the health system from Hot Pursuit brought back. Reinforced chassis, hardened etc would be much more valuable.

Oh, and have you ever had that nice moment where you're taken down the same second the event is about to start? Chances are that after you're brought back to the track you can't control your car until the countdown has finished, meaning you're left unprotected.

Have had that shit happen to my plenty of times, really fun to be taken down two times in a row, not being able to even move your car and to be eliminated out of the event.

Oh btw Dan, I sent you a PM regarding the whole situation before. I think you really misinterpred what I wrote and hope you have no hard feelings because of it!

trickeh2k
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:29 pm

I have been in a spot where I got hit right at the start of a race and immediately been disqualified because of it, then just have to site and wait till that even is over.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down