Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World

+3
LethalToxinz
DogManDan
XKJGX
7 posters

Go down

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Empty Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World

Post by XKJGX Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 pm

What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World

For an American Supercar, I want the 2,000-hp ‘Lamborghini’ SF22

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World 34e22d2

how about the Shelby SSC Tuatara?

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Mosler-MT900-XX

The Saleen S5S Raptor?

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Saleen-S5S-Raptor-Concept

Mach7 Falcon?

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Mach7-Falcon-2

Mosler MT900

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Mosler-MT900S-Photon

HTT Plethore LC-750

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World HTT-Plethore-LC-750-2

or my fave of all time
The SSC Ultimate Aero

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World SSC-Ultimate-Aero-at-Dubai-Motor-Show
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Empty Re: Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World

Post by DogManDan Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Umm Kevin, I thought the topic was american supercars? That does not look much like a list of american cars!!!!
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World Empty Re: Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World

Post by XKJGX Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:00 pm

DogManDan wrote:Umm Kevin, I thought the topic was american supercars? That does not look much like a list of american cars!!!!

They are all American ie. Fist made and released in America. Yes, that Lambo is American
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalToxinz Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:55 am

It would be so cool to see the Saleen in NFSW

I would save up cash for speedboost just to get that car
LethalToxinz
LethalToxinz
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thexracer Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 am

With regards to American, all I want is for EA to rework the '70 Challenger and make that HEMI powered rocket go the way it should.
IRL it has 425 HP for Christ sake, along with a hefty 426 lb/ft of torque, it shouldn't go like a boat!
thexracer
thexracer
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 am

just the SSC Aero is "pure amercian" car in your list Very Happy
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wis44 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 pm

All of them! Especially SSC Aero and Saleen
Wis44
Wis44
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ELIT3 G4M3R Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Discussion time: What American Supercars would you like to see in NFS:World SSC-Ultimate-Aero-II-Next-Generation-f498x333-F4F4F2-C-a7053f31-433893

ELIT3 G4M3R
ELIT3 G4M3R
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down