Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

> Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers <

4 posters

Go down

> Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers < Empty > Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers <

Post by XKJGX Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:15 am

Let's hunt down the Treasure Hunt Hackers! (aka THH)

Go to SAFEHOUSE > PLAYER PROFILE and compare Treasure Hunt stats with your friends.
If you spot a hacker, report them in game. You can also report them through http://help.ea.com

> Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers < 61658010

This I checked my friends list today and found no THH, let's keep it that way Cool
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

> Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers < Empty Re: > Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers <

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 am

I already found some friends that use it
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

> Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers < Empty Re: > Let's crack down and report those Treasure hunt hackers <

Post by XKJGX Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:28 am

THEPUNISHER20 wrote:I already found some friends that use it

Did you report them?
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:33 am

NFSKJG wrote:
THEPUNISHER20 wrote:I already found some friends that use it

Did you report them?

lol what do you think?! of course I reported them!
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 am

just saw this-
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/8880458.page#24428662

mabey do you want that few crews will be HH? (Hacker Hunter)

we will take down TH hackers, drifters, speeders, handling hackers, tankers, telelporters etc.

what do you think? I bust every day hackers, reporting them, but not work.

mabey the "shame" rull will do something? we should post their names at the forums or at NFSW's facebook and twitter..

what do you think? in or out?
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 am

Just be really aware that my treasure hunt streak is 4 days astray - the only reason I can think of is that I've reactivated the TH using boost a few times and its not counted the days. There were other people on my list with 1 or 2 days out of sync, so suspect it's the same issue.

I found it ironic that Kev was going through his friends list checking for hackers, when a random in noob town sent a friend request. Before rejecting it, I went into my safe house to do the same as Kev, only to find that the guy sending the request had about 5 days of doing the TH, but had a streak of over 300. So yes, a hacker was attempting to send me a friend request.

Anyway this has given me a thought - since so many people of all levels send random friend requests, and you're able to check out their stats whilst their request is pending, it should work the other way around too.

So, if you want to go hunting, make a new driver/profile and go spam the daylights out of the turnpike/noob town/golf course/other areas with friend requests. Once you've sent a few requests (maybe 10 or 15) whether accepted or not, hit the safe house and check them out. Report any that you find (take a screenshot of their TH first of course for evidence if needed - do NOT post it on the NFSW forums though), then block all the people you've requested and finally remove them from your friends list. Then start all over again.

I'd make a good bet by doing this, if everyone here did it at least once we'd find a decent lump of naughty people.
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by rodtard Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 am

lol speak of the devil! i was looking through my list.. and seen what you just posted lol...
anyway not sure how thats off but... i found a few with crazy streaks.....
rodtard
rodtard
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

http://www.wix.com/rmack284/animeart#!__site

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 am

I go now to hunt some hackers here..

btw every single day I recive tons of friend request, mabey some hackers..

got one-SPERTACUS300 found it at my sister's driver-THEPUNISHER15
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down