Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now!

+4
THEPUNISHER20
Sake_Chun
COLTSDUDE1000
DogManDan
8 posters

Go down

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! Empty The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now!

Post by DogManDan Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 pm

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! 539038_340687776013208_2139456861_n

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! Enter for your chance to win a GameFly Silver Starter Pack!

So now that everyone has a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and access to the all-new Free Camera mode it’s time to start our first community challenge of the two-year anniversary celebration!

For this Beauty Shot Community Challenge, we want the community to show us their interpretation of ‘beauty’ in Need for Speed World. Here’s the catch though, all photos must be taken with the new Free Camera. Just to remind everyone that the Free Camera can be accessed by hitting ‘V’ on the keyboard.

Your interpretation of beauty could be a photo of your car, the world, your friends’ cars….whatever you want! Once you have your photo, email it to drew@needforspeed.com to officially enter the challenge.

This challenge starts right now and you have until 11:59pm (PDT), Friday July 27 to submit your photo for a chance to win a GameFly Silver Starter Pack!

Here are the Rules / Regulations for this challenge:
- All photos must be a screenshot taken in Need for Speed World using the Free Camera
- The photo cannot contain any material that violates the Need for Speed World Terms of Service
- To enter this contest email your photo, as an attachment, to drew@needforspeed.com
- If the photo is not an attachment in the email it will not be considered a valid entry
- There is no limit on the number of entries per player
- There are no language or regional restrictions for this challenge. Anyone, anywhere can enter for their chance to win
- Winners (100 in total) will be determined via random draw
- Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday, July 31

Good Luck!

Last edited by DogManDan on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! Empty Re: The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now!

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm

This is going to be cool!
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! Empty Re: The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now!

Post by Sake_Chun Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:28 pm

ok, i went madhouse on this and just today sent in 3,459 photos of different cars at different views for the beauty shot....

i think ill stop and be happy.... if i don't i might not remember where i took the pictures....derp!

allredy dent to drew, all of them Very Happy Twisted Evil
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:31 pm

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! Nfsw0120
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clibe Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 am

DogManDan wrote:The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! 539038_340687776013208_2139456861_n

The Need for Speed World Beauty Shot Community Challenge starts now! Enter for your chance to win a GameFly Silver Starter Pack!

So now that everyone has a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and access to the all-new Free Camera mode it’s time to start our first community challenge of the two-year anniversary celebration!

For this Beauty Shot Community Challenge, we want the community to show us their interpretation of ‘beauty’ in Need for Speed World. Here’s the catch though, all photos must be taken with the new Free Camera. Just to remind everyone that the Free Camera can be accessed by hitting ‘V’ on the keyboard.

Your interpretation of beauty could be a photo of your car, the world, your friends’ cars….whatever you want! Once you have your photo, email it to drew@needforspeed.com to officially enter the challenge.

This challenge starts right now and you have until 11:59pm (PDT), Friday July 27 to submit your photo for a chance to win a GameFly Silver Starter Pack!

- All photos must be a screenshot taken in Need for Speed World using the Free Camera
- The photo cannot contain any material that violates the Need for Speed World Terms of Service
- To enter this contest email your photo, as an attachment, to drew@needforspeed.com
- If the photo is not an attachment in the email it will not be considered a valid entry
- There are no language or regional restrictions for this challenge. Anyone, anywhere can enter for their chance to win

Good Luck!

What does it mean? I can send emails as much as I want? Or just I can send multiple pics attached in the same email?
Clibe
Clibe
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 am

1 picture per email, as many emails as you like.

This is what I've interpreted at least anyway. I've sent in 4 pictures, but during the live chat yesterday, it's clear that there's way over 10,000 emails (and that's a good 16 hours ago). Just a good job it's a random draw really!
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Daxtron wrote:1 picture per email, as many emails as you like.

This is what I've interpreted at least anyway. I've sent in 4 pictures, but during the live chat yesterday, it's clear that there's way over 10,000 emails (and that's a good 16 hours ago). Just a good job it's a random draw really!

Wait, its 1 pic per e??? i put like 6 pics in on email and then sent it off Sad
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Well, re-read the rules, specifially the ones I'll mark in red..

It says "the photo" and that there's no limit of times you can enter. Therefore, I think its safe to say its meant to be 1 pic per email. If you sent 6 pics, its 1 entry not 6. Oh and I hope you made sure they were attachments too, otherwise that won't be counted anyway.
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh geez... I only have 1 entry.... NOOOOOOOO
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sake_Chun Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 am

well they pull wool over our eyes again, known our luck only 1 pic per e-mail and if sent more than one, dq... wich there will be no winner because everyone sent more than 1
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:32 am

Sake_Chun wrote:well they pull wool over our eyes again, known our luck only 1 pic per e-mail and if sent more than one, dq... wich there will be no winner because everyone sent more than 1

I sent just one, mabey I will win, I hope so..
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clibe Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 am

Daxtron wrote:Well, re-read the rules, specifially the ones I'll mark in red..

It says "the photo" and that there's no limit of times you can enter. Therefore, I think its safe to say its meant to be 1 pic per email. If you sent 6 pics, its 1 entry not 6. Oh and I hope you made sure they were attachments too, otherwise that won't be counted anyway.
This is not really a random draw then Rolling Eyes
Clibe
Clibe
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 am

Clibe wrote:

what do you meaning?
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clibe Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 am

THEPUNISHER20 wrote:
Clibe wrote:

what do you meaning?
You can get better chance to win sending more than one email, can't you?
Clibe
Clibe
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down