Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28

+2
IMPORTRACER
COLTSDUDE1000
6 posters

Go down

NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28 Empty NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Purpose:
The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy server / a game patch to Need for Speed World. Please see Release Notes below.
Date:
February 28th, 2012
Duration(s):
4 hours
Start: 2pm (14:00) PST -- 5pm (17:00) EST -- 10pm (22:00) GMT
End: 6pm (18:00) PST -- 9pm (21:00) EST -- 2am (2:00) GMT
Affected Users:
During the maintenance window, the servers will be offline and users will not able to log in and play Need for Speed World. Players who are already logged in and playing NFS World will be disconnected from the server and therefore, disconnected from the game.
New Items:
- The Ford GT-40 Mk.1 has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
Bug Fixes/Changes:
- Some backend client-server optimizations were made

My thoughts on this: 4 hours for a car and to fix the hacking that went on this week by NFSnull, 4 HOURS!!!
I think they may be doing something else, just a thought.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28 Empty Re: NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28

Post by IMPORTRACER Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm

dont get why they keep on adding muscle/fast american cars if they have too many of them already. When are they going to add more Imports to the game so that JDM fans get alot of options in cars also. They need to get in with Honda's and others like the 1992 Civic EG, 1998 Civic Type R (EK), 2000 Honda civic Si (EM1), 2000 Honda S2000,1990 Honda NSX, VeilSide Mazda Rx-7, Honda NSX-R GT, 2009 Honda civic RR, 2001 Honda Prelude JUN ,1998 Honda Integra TYpe R, Toyota/Lexus es300, 2009 Toyota/Scion FR-S, 2001 Subaru STI, 1993 Nissan 300zx (Z32), 2004 Honda Civic (EP).
IMPORTRACER
IMPORTRACER
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28 Empty hmm

Post by Sake_Chun Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 pm

i know it will be awile, but i saving most of my money for when t4 comes out... other than that i might buy a murcilago... rest well be for the t4's that are going to ether be a but load of igc for a car put in there to be just that, the in game cash car... or they will be speedboost, which i will now save untill it comes out ( hopefully this year -_-...

only a few things will change this, a good car... or taking longer than a year -_-

i say let them update.... i heard form a few other around that this update was to put better (if not new) pro tuned parts in the two new event ( underground and the other one able to b any car ) and the same for the gem collecting... hopefully putting more igc rewards that are bigger ubove a certin amount... hmm

( btw i heard this from a friend of myne in world, dont know where he got it or truth... lol
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28 Empty Re: NFSW Maintenance Window - February 28

Post by DogManDan Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Turbomaniac called it right the other night. GT40 FTW..... Wonder what this one will cost Sad

I wouldn't think to much into the 4 hour window they probably aren't doing anything for the hackers but fixing what he screwed up. As long as he stays away for the few hours of our contest this weekend......
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbomaniac Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

IMPORTRACER wrote: dont get why they keep on adding muscle/fast american cars if they have too many of them already. When are they going to add more Imports to the game so that JDM fans get alot of options in cars also. They need to get in with Honda's and others like the 1992 Civic EG, 1998 Civic Type R (EK), 2000 Honda civic Si (EM1), 2000 Honda S2000,1990 Honda NSX, VeilSide Mazda Rx-7, Honda NSX-R GT, 2009 Honda civic RR, 2001 Honda Prelude JUN ,1998 Honda Integra TYpe R, Toyota/Lexus es300, 2009 Toyota/Scion FR-S, 2001 Subaru STI, 1993 Nissan 300zx (Z32), 2004 Honda Civic (EP).

reason why they do not put in MOST the cars on your list is because they are crap Shocked Shocked.
Most are only good for a straight line and that is it. Only 5 out of all the cars you listed would be worthy of being released. 2 of which are in the game but not customized to how you prefer them. I like honda and all but put it on a track or hell even on the streets to do ONE circuit it won't even survive Smile I won't even mention scion my friend i got a few words for the idiots who own them.

that is how EA thinks Very Happy
Turbomaniac
Turbomaniac
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by IMPORTRACER Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

If mazda Miata is in that game then Honda' Def have a chance.. and about them not putting those cars in game like you said they are crap .
IMPORTRACER
IMPORTRACER
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I would love a type R and a NSX in NFSW, they are awesome cars!
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PepsRocks Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Turbomaniac wrote:
IMPORTRACER wrote: dont get why they keep on adding muscle/fast american cars if they have too many of them already. When are they going to add more Imports to the game so that JDM fans get alot of options in cars also. They need to get in with Honda's and others like the 1992 Civic EG, 1998 Civic Type R (EK), 2000 Honda civic Si (EM1), 2000 Honda S2000,1990 Honda NSX, VeilSide Mazda Rx-7, Honda NSX-R GT, 2009 Honda civic RR, 2001 Honda Prelude JUN ,1998 Honda Integra TYpe R, Toyota/Lexus es300, 2009 Toyota/Scion FR-S, 2001 Subaru STI, 1993 Nissan 300zx (Z32), 2004 Honda Civic (EP).

reason why they do not put in MOST the cars on your list is because they are crap Shocked Shocked.
Most are only good for a straight line and that is it. Only 5 out of all the cars you listed would be worthy of being released. 2 of which are in the game but not customized to how you prefer them. I like honda and all but put it on a track or hell even on the streets to do ONE circuit it won't even survive Smile I won't even mention scion my friend i got a few words for the idiots who own them.

Don't tell me you think muscle cars can actually take a turn?
PepsRocks
PepsRocks
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by IMPORTRACER Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 am

Its a Toyota FT-86 in japan, but in the state's its Scion FR-S which they first wanted to bring in so bad but then Cancel everything from what i know.
IMPORTRACER
IMPORTRACER
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:49 am

Well if the Scion would represent as well as it does in Shift 2 then I would be for it.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbomaniac Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 pm

PepsRocks wrote:
Turbomaniac wrote:

Don't tell me you think muscle cars can actually take a turn?

Not a muscle car fan only the old school.
And another thing there are many muscle cars in real life at this moment dominating le mans and private closed circuit races around the world. Where do you see a honda in any of that besides a NSX and S2000?

Even in street racing you see all the smart kids using the correct type of cars. A car that can do anything whether it is sideways, straight line, highway, closed courses. Most cars you posted can only do one Wink

Last edited by Turbomaniac on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turbomaniac
Turbomaniac
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbomaniac Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Also the scion representing in shift 2 is no ordinary scion Twisted Evil .
Formula one motor fitted with top of the line parts. All mixed in with a perfectly balanced AWD monster. scion only owns the shell everything else is foreign Smile
Turbomaniac
Turbomaniac
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by IMPORTRACER Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Turbo in Street racing you use what you can afford and make/or alteast try an making it faster then your opponents car weather its back or front wheel drive, its who wins at the end which everyone know's that counts. About making your car go sideway's thats a whole diff sport called drift
IMPORTRACER
IMPORTRACER
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbomaniac Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

IMPORTRACER wrote: Turbo in Street racing you use what you can afford and make/or alteast try an making it faster then your opponents car weather its back or front wheel drive, its who wins at the end which everyone know's that counts. About making your car go sideway's thats a whole diff sport called drift

You seem to not understand what i am saying importracer lol. I know about the whole world of street racing i know exactly what your saying. But i am talking in general. And related to what was posted about the honda's not being ingame and other cars. I was that kid in the honda attempting to do dumb shit with the motor with what money i could afford. I know what it is like now im in a supra tearing 108th up (AKA highway 100) in wisconsin. Also experimenting with a EVO build and just picked up a rotary Datsun from puerto rico.

(Tad bit off topic but want to prove a point to what importracer said)
And it is not whether you win a race or not it is whether you have the heart to lose and keep going.
That was told to me by a friend that got killed infront of me by getting sideswiped with another racer and went straight into tree hitting his side first. Doing what he loved to do his whole life. Think he had regrets of losing? not even a little bit. I took his car took out the motor put it into a new car and gave it to his youngest daughter. Let her decide what she will do with it. Know what she said? Bury it with my daddy. And that is exactly what i did.
Turbomaniac
Turbomaniac
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Turbomaniac wrote:
IMPORTRACER wrote: Turbo in Street racing you use what you can afford and make/or alteast try an making it faster then your opponents car weather its back or front wheel drive, its who wins at the end which everyone know's that counts. About making your car go sideway's thats a whole diff sport called drift

You seem to not understand what i am saying importracer lol. I know about the whole world of street racing i know exactly what your saying. But i am talking in general. And related to what was posted about the honda's not being ingame and other cars. I was that kid in the honda attempting to do dumb shit with the motor with what money i could afford. I know what it is like now im in a supra tearing 108th up (AKA highway 100) in wisconsin. Also experimenting with a EVO build and just picked up a rotary Datsun from puerto rico.

(Tad bit off topic but want to prove a point to what importracer said)
And it is not whether you win a race or not it is whether you have the heart to lose and keep going.
That was told to me by a friend that got killed infront of me by getting sideswiped with another racer and went straight into tree hitting his side first. Doing what he loved to do his whole life. Think he had regrets of losing? not even a little bit. I took his car took out the motor put it into a new car and gave it to his youngest daughter. Let her decide what she will do with it. Know what she said? Bury it with my daddy. And that is exactly what i did.

Dang
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 pm

No arguing please. I see both sides of the issue here and what it comes down to is unless EA can get a contract from Honda to license the cars in game it just ain't going to ever happen.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down