Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some random pics

2 posters

Go down

Just some random pics Empty Just some random pics

Post by cchen Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 pm

So here are just a couple of random pics that I took today:

I think this one is a bug (and prolly is cuz its in Single Player)

Just some random pics Fu8l6c

See the guy with the blue dot on the map?

Oh and my ISF's top speed with slingshot (in 8th place), NOS and race skill (not actually its top speed. I believe it is slightly less than its top speed)

Just some random pics Ng6k2e

Oh and this was when i was doing a TE, the two guys just seemed like they were stuck @ the starting line for the entire race, but then finished before I did.... weird....bug?

Just some random pics J0w6zb

Oh and this, I DNF'd (cuz of a stupid rammer) but there was two of me (both exactly the same in stats & everything) and also the same thing above happened again......

Just some random pics 23iaum9

Oh and a couple q's regarding cheaters (cuz I don't want to wrongly accuse some1)

Just some random pics Fo21iu

My gallardo had similar stats and couldn't go nearly as fast and he felt like he had a slingshot on the whole time......

Just some random pics 2ymu5br

Can a TT really go that fast????

Finally, these 2 pics were taken during the waiting for a race. For some reason, it wouldn't load so I decided to play around..... (also my lexus feels faster and sharper when I was driving. Any clue on why that is?)

Just some random pics Mh6jkp

Just some random pics 2hzhjef

Thanks in advance!
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Just some random pics Empty Re: Just some random pics

Post by Seraph82 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 pm

cchen wrote:So here are just a couple of random pics that I took today:

I think this one is a bug (and prolly is cuz its in Single Player)

Just some random pics Fu8l6c

See the guy with the blue dot on the map?
Yes it's a bug, i think it's just how the arrows portray the cars going around corners

Oh and my ISF's top speed with slingshot (in 8th place), NOS and race skill (not actually its top speed. I believe it is slightly less than its top speed)

Just some random pics Ng6k2e

Oh and this was when i was doing a TE, the two guys just seemed like they were stuck @ the starting line for the entire race, but then finished before I did.... weird....bug?

Just some random pics J0w6zb
Not sure if this is a bug, connection lag or cheat tbh, i had 1 guy like this in a race earlier, he never started on my screen, but beat me finishing by 10 seconds?

Oh and this, I DNF'd (cuz of a stupid rammer) but there was two of me (both exactly the same in stats & everything) and also the same thing above happened again......

Just some random pics 23iaum9
Bug

Oh and a couple q's regarding cheaters (cuz I don't want to wrongly accuse some1)

Just some random pics Fo21iu
The little stats don't mean diddly and it's been proven too, 329Kph is just over 200Mph so it is possible given the car and his Level
My gallardo had similar stats and couldn't go nearly as fast and he felt like he had a slingshot on the whole time......

Just some random pics 2ymu5br

Can a TT really go that fast????
with 3 nos and enough clear road, yes it can lol
Finally, these 2 pics were taken during the waiting for a race. For some reason, it wouldn't load so I decided to play around..... (also my lexus feels faster and sharper when I was driving. Any clue on why that is?)

Just some random pics Mh6jkp

Just some random pics 2hzhjef
not a clue tbh
Thanks in advance!

Seraph82
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

lol ok. i will wait for a few more replies b4 deciding whether or not to post on FB page
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:09 pm

no replies? c'mon......... Razz
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic