Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance

+3
THEPUNISHER20
ELIT3 G4M3R
AHEADAU
7 posters

Go down

Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance Empty Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance

Post by AHEADAU Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:14 pm

A New Supercar is Lurking in our Mists!By: NFSDrew | 03-18-2013
Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance 20130301_nfsw_blog_Lamborghini_Estoque-730x389
The Lamborghini Estoque is a car like we haven’t seen before. Lamborghini has come up with a 4-seater sedan but remains a Supercar on its own right!
In 1963 is when it all starts, the dream of a man to make the perfect car. In his relentless pursuit of perfection and to beat its top competitor, Ferruccio Lamborghini starts creating beautiful supercars, fast works of art as never seen before. Model after model all Lamborghinis are unique, the Estoque is no exception.
The Lamborghini Estoque is fitted with a 6496cc, V12 at 640bhp @ 8000 rpm with 487 lbs-ft Nm @ 6000 rpm of torque, a six speed manual tranny, 245/35 ZR18 – 335/30 ZR18 tires (front/rear), The wheelbase is a bit longer as expected, but don’t let that discourage you, this beauty handles as a Lamborghini should. Another feature that sets this car apart from other Lamborghinis is that it’s a mid-front engine all-wheel drive car.
It’s got the looks, it’s got the performance! What else would you want from the Lamborghini powerhouse?
It's in the Car Dealer for 7600 boost, and in Car Deals for 8100 boost. Also has one bodykit, which will set you back another 9,999 boost. No, that's not a typo, 9,999 boost.
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance Empty Re: Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance

Post by ELIT3 G4M3R Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Just so you know, this car is Waste
ELIT3 G4M3R
ELIT3 G4M3R
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance Empty Re: Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 am

ELIT3 G4M3R wrote:Just so you know, this car is Waste

you heard all the Lambo's sound in NFSW? every lambo have the same sound of other, gallardo and murci, also reventon and aventador..
all the muscels got the same sound, looks like EA doing copy-paste on every car, so, I think its one of the problems, Copy-Paste, they dont know
to creat the real sound of the cars?
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 am

Shocked I haven't been online in a while, nor was expecting to see this when I checked back. It's so beautiful! I have to get one!
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 am

THEPUNISHER20 wrote:you heard all the Lambo's sound in NFSW? every lambo have the same sound of other, gallardo and murci, also reventon and aventador..
looks like EA doing copy-paste on every car, so, I think its one of the problems, Copy-Paste, they dont know
to creat the real sound of the cars?

Says someone who doesn't own a single Lamborghini. Recycled sounds? Let me introduce you to almost every Lambo and what it sounds like (admittedly, I'm missing the Miura), so you can hear the differences.

In order of appearance:

Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640-4
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
Lamborghini Diablo SV
Lamborghini Murcielago LP650-4 Roadster
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Lamborghini Reventon
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

So, please tell me how they all sounds the same again?

On topic, I must admit this is probably one Lambo I wouldn't worry about owning. It just.. I don't know. Just doesn't feel right. Now, if the Veneno comes to World, that might be a different story.
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 am

Its Lamborghini's version of the Porsche Panamera Smile

Wow Daxtron you must have put a few extra drinks into you last night for this kind of response XD
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

Lol I only had 2 beers. It just annoyed me that's all. I must concede, the Gallardo LP560 and Murcielago LP640 do sound exceptionally similar, but listening carefully, you can hear there is a difference. It's subtle, but its there.

Back to the car at hand, I think that's the reason I'm not too keen on it. It's a car that seems to be trying to compete in a certain market, and not just be a car that's built for the sheer hell of it, like most Lambo's are.
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by XKJGX Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance Tumblr_mdz3c09QsO1qg898o
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 pm

It may not be the traditional Lamborghini we all know, but it still looks good IMO

Lamborghini Estoque Aboslue Luxury and Performance 882121_441786552572543_1501171231_o
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down