Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition Speed on wheels, it’s all in the Name!

2 posters

Go down

The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition Speed on wheels, it’s all in the Name! Empty The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition Speed on wheels, it’s all in the Name!

Post by ELIT3 G4M3R Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 pm

The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition Speed on wheels, it’s all in the Name! 20120220_nfsw_blog_BMW_M1_Drag-730x389

The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition is a two door car with a mild appearance, but don’t let that fool you, not everything is what it seems!

The BMW 1 series launched in 2004 started life as an affordable BMW compact family car, but as time passed it became popular car and a demand for a more powerful sporty car gave us the BMW Series 1 of today, it is not your traditional grocery getter.

The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition with its M-tuned, twin turbocharged version of the N54 engine, as found in the 335is and Z4sDrive35is. Still a 3.0-litre inline six-cylinder engine with direct injection, it produces 335 HP and 332 lb/ft torque!

This car will be available in with a unique Schnell black/blue two tone livery and its equipped with:

- 1M-DRAG custom license plate.
- 1-off Drag styled body kit.
- Wheelie bars, bolt on over fenders, extended carbon fiber front lip spoiler, drag parachute, and integrated rear deck lid spoiler.
- 1-off Drag kit hood.
- With a power bulge, this hood allows room under the hood for added go fast parts.
- Carbon fiber roof panel is teamed with a carbon fiber hood and trunk.
- BMW’s trademark kidney grills are blacked out.
- Matte black BBS wheels.

A fast and great looking car! It will bring that little extra to complete your garage; do not let this one go!
ELIT3 G4M3R
ELIT3 G4M3R
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition Speed on wheels, it’s all in the Name! Empty Re: The BMW 1 Series M Coupé “Schnell” Edition Speed on wheels, it’s all in the Name!

Post by Deathmachine24 Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:48 am

i soo want it...

i love my bmw's
Deathmachine24
Deathmachine24
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down