Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster!

3 posters

Go down

Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster! Empty Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster!

Post by Sake_Chun Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster!
By: NFSDrew | 01-25-2013
Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster! 20130122_Drag_nfsw_blog_promo_Lamborghini_Murcielago_LP_640-730x389
There aren’t a lot of drag edition exotics in Need for Speed World so it was time for us to build the Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 “Vesper” Edition! This Murciélago has been extensively modified to make it an all-business dragster!

It features a full drag body kit, with widened arches, a drag wing, and twin parachutes to pull the bull down from top speed after a run. The car sits low over some beefy race rubber and the custom “LP640-4” license plate.is a nice finishing touch.

The car is painted in a menacing iridescent blue sheen which disappears depending on your viewing angle. The front & rear bumpers, and over fenders are in a matte black finish. Finally, it comes with the exclusive Aero Reduction drag Skill Mod that only comes with drag edition cars! This racer is all business.

The whole package is clean and stealthy; at least as stealthy as a V12 supercar can be. It’s perfectly fit for an all-out speed run! Get your today from the Need for Speed World car dealer!
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster! Empty Re: Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster!

Post by whitefoxy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

its a whopper ( super wide ) lambo I ever seeen in my life time. Its a whoppa!
whitefoxy
whitefoxy
NOG Senior Member
NOG Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster! Empty Re: Clean & Stealthy! An All-Business Dragster!

Post by SRVXOTEMPC4 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm

whitefoxy wrote:its a whopper ( super wide ) lambo I ever seeen in my life time. Its a whoppa!

GET TO DA WHOPPA!
SRVXOTEMPC4
SRVXOTEMPC4
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down