Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm getting sick and tired of this

3 posters

Go down

I'm getting sick and tired of this Empty I'm getting sick and tired of this

Post by idkidc1233 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 am

Okay so idk what the condition is right now for nfsw, because I haven't been following updates and stuff, just the new igc cars. So I did quite a few sprints (And I am playing a little more), just getting one done recently. I'm getting sick and tired of being pushed around in my cinque. I mean, its fine to lose and all, but come on. I'm seeing lvl 55-60 rammers. Its sometimes funny to see myself fly in the air when they ram me straight into the wall, but other times it can just be furiating. There was even one, the straw that broke the camels back, that I just raced.

So it was me and 2 other guys, one in a overall Mclaren F1 836, lvl 60, then a lvl 60 aventador (didn't read his stats). These two must of been friends or something, because the mclaren kept ramming me the whole time, while his little buddy sped on ahead. Its like he was trying to keep me from finishing (I got past the finish line JUST before time ran out. It actually counted it 30.11 seconds after the first guy crossed but it counted it as a finish lol). The thing I find most pathetic is the mclaren used hacks. That's right. A lvl 60 mclaren with 836 overall, hacking. That makes no sense whatsoever. I mean, he might be trying to have fun and troll, in his opinion, but its just pathetic. He used speed hack to catch up to me, and ram hack to ram me, because when I tried to counter-ram it always failed. I reported him after the race because of the hacks, not the ramming.

Whether or not this rant/story has a point, I really don't care. I just needed to vent this out somehow and I thought I would just share this with you guys. It's just, coming back to the game after a little break, and this is what I find... you know?
idkidc1233
idkidc1233
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

I'm getting sick and tired of this Empty Re: I'm getting sick and tired of this

Post by ELIT3 G4M3R Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 am

Theres an option called Quit Event when you press the ESC Key on the keyboard, simple as that.
ELIT3 G4M3R
ELIT3 G4M3R
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm

1. Try racing with another car if the one you're in is getting pushed around. You have many others, so try the lower classes. Blasting along at 200mph+ is obviously fun, but trust me, racing in a slower car against people in similar cars is far more rewarding. You might even find there's fewer people trying to cheat too.

2. The level of the player has nothing to do with the skill they possess, it simply means they've raced enough to gain the XP to be at that level. The level of the player also doesn't mean there's a greater/smaller chance of them hacking or ramming.

3. If you were in a group with us, and we ended up with a random person in the lobby after someone else left so it became public, wouldn't we also find it funny to ram the living hell out of them whilst others sped ahead?

4. More and more people who have bought boost feel that they can cheat in the game too, probably because they think that putting money into the game makes them immune to being banned. Just from doing a couple of races I found one guy who had even more cars than I did using powerup hacks.

5. Break or no break, you've been playing the game long enough now to know that if you're doing public multiplayer races there's a good chance you'll encounter rammers & cheaters alike. Until a working anti-cheat system is in place, it'll continue. Most of us have gotten over that fact, so why are you still surprised about this?

6. Just because you couldn't ram him back doesn't necessarily mean he was using a ram hack. Whilst the interpolation & synchronisation is much better than it used to be, it's still far from perfect and can still be bad if the connections between the players and server isn't great. So what you're seeing might be different to that of another player. Of course, I'm not going to sit here and justify this, since there's every chance he was hacking and I abhor it as much as the rest of this community does.

Anyway, other forums generally lock or delete rants such as this. This thread is no exception.
Thread locked.
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down