Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash!

+4
whitefoxy
DogManDan
Daxtron
THEPUNISHER20
8 posters

Go down

Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash! Empty Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash!

Post by THEPUNISHER20 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash! Igccar10
It’s almost time for the next Need for Speed World patch and that means that more cars will become available for in-game cash!

In this latest patch you’ll be able to pick up the following cars for in-game cash:

BMW M3 GTS - V8 is a reimagining of the base M3 engine, the M3 GT-S goes on a crash diet, stripping 400lbs from its’ curb weight. It also sports exclusive black alloys, fully adjustable suspension, and new aero parts.

Infiniti G35 - With sophisticated luxury and power to match this is a stylish car that can perform in a race. Its 3.5 L V6 VQ35DE engine produces 298 horsepower; that in conjunction with a sports tuned suspension and even weight distribution makes it perfect for drivers who just want to put their foot to the floor!

Subaru Impreza WRX STI - The STi can be found rally racing all over the world, and has won several World Rally Championships in the past. This 3rd generation Subaru chose to continue their longstanding use of the Boxer Turbo engine in the Impreza. Power and Performance represent the very essence of this competitive sportscar!

When new cars become available for in-game cash it also means that some cars are being put into retirement. The 1965 Pontiac GTO, Ford Mustang Boss 302 and Nissan Silvia (S15) will all be retired in the next patch so if you don’t have them yet sure to to pick them up now while you can!

(My BMW will be the GTS, one of my fav. cars in the world, why not to get it? Wink
Silvia
out?! wtf?!
THEPUNISHER20
THEPUNISHER20
NOG Maniac Poster
NOG Maniac Poster

Back to top Go down

Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash! Empty Re: Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash!

Post by Daxtron Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Wow. Well, I'm surprised they've put the GTS into rotation, but even more so that the S15 is going into retirement. Surely it's not going in for a re-tune?!

Anyway, if ever there was a time to get a good car, now will be the time since that GTS is a rather good motor..
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash! Empty Re: Three More Cars Coming for In-Game Cash!

Post by DogManDan Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Ooh I can put it on my other accounts now instead of spending boost.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whitefoxy Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm

interesting!

Well I guess Ill wait for some cars that are boost go into the IGC rotation in the future.
whitefoxy
whitefoxy
NOG Senior Member
NOG Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XKJGX Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm

damn, the GTS is likely to be 2 mill huh? I need to farm a bunch of outlaws tonight Very Happy

Me want that car!
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm

XKJGX wrote:damn, the GTS is likely to be 2 mill huh? I need to farm a bunch of outlaws tonight Very Happy

Me want that car!
Will join ya if I can, want that car as well. Very Happy
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by whitefoxy Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:26 pm

i hope the G35 boky kits re release
whitefoxy
whitefoxy
NOG Senior Member
NOG Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 3p1c5p33d Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 am

GTO to be retired, huh? Better buy before it's too late (just for collection). For the '06 WRX STi, I'm guessing it receive a retune
3p1c5p33d
3p1c5p33d
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by babymilky Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 am

BMW M3 gonna become IGC ? That will be great Very Happy
Waited for a long time, I hope they will fix the handling of IGC care too
Cause IGC car handling are very hard to cornering while at high speed D=
babymilky
babymilky
NOG Forums Newbie
NOG Forums Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:32 pm

babymilky wrote:BMW M3 gonna become IGC ? That will be great Very Happy
Waited for a long time, I hope they will fix the handling of IGC care too
Cause IGC car handling are very hard to cornering while at high speed D=

IGC cars don't come with parts installed, whereas Boost versions do. Perhaps this is where the difference is? Funny thing is, generally without parts a car will handle better since adding figures to the speed/acceleration will obviously make the car's handling go down.
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down