Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now!

2 posters

Go down

Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now! Empty Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now!

Post by idkidc1233 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now! TopUp_Reventon

Things change quickly with the Need for Speed World Top Ups and if you want to take advantage and get the cars, neons, vinyls or license plates you need to act quick! Right now you can get the Lamborghini Reventón for free when you top up your SpeedBoost!

The Lamborghini Reventón is a true automotive masterpiece and the pinnacle supercar in the Lamborghini fleet. It’s capable of hitting speeds of over 220 MPH thanks to its light-weight all-new carbon fiber exterior and a massive 6.5 L (400 cu in) V12 engine. It is the most visually striking supercar Lamborghini has ever produced often being compared to a Stealth Bomber! Officially, only 20 Reventón’s were sold to the public but you can get your today in Need for Speed World!
idkidc1233
idkidc1233
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now! Empty Re: Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now!

Post by idkidc1233 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

They WOULD make this available the day right after I FINALLY buy speedboost Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
idkidc1233
idkidc1233
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now! Empty Re: Top Up Alert! The Lamborghini Reventón is Available Now!

Post by DogManDan Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm

That is how it happens, but you made a fine choice with the Cinque. Of course I have this, the Cinque, and the porsche GT and each is great in its own way.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by idkidc1233 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:56 pm

The good thing is, I got 2 gt3 rs's from yesterday... but I'm more of a lambo fan than a porsche... oh well Sad
idkidc1233
idkidc1233
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down