Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order

2 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order Empty Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order

Post by DogManDan Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order Actual_1352056603

Starting today, Grand Theft Auto V is officially available for pre-order everywhere. For those of you that might prefer online retail to the more traditional brick and mortar, we've included a list of links to some popular retailers below (we'll add additional international retail links here as they become available).

We're also making available the newest official artwork from the game that was featured in last week's announcement. Grab “Beach Weather” from the Rockstar Downloads page and look for much, much more to be revealed - including the Game Informer cover story later this week as well as an update on the release of the next official trailer.

US RETAILERS
Rockstar Warehouse: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 (pre-orders will be available later this afternoon)
GameStop: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
Amazon.com: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
Best Buy: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
Walmart: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3

UK RETAILERS
GAME: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
Play: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
Zavvi: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
HMV: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V Now Officially Available for Pre-Order

Post by Lambo2013 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 pm

I just got done reading the official article. You beat me on posting. Smile I can't wait for the official PC release. No word on when that'll be.
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down