Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race

4 posters

Go down

Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race Empty Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race

Post by AHEADAU Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Just wondering what the highest overall car you guys have ever raced is, as I just ultra tuned my porsche carrera gt, and it now has 835 overall, 835 speed, 894 acceleration, and 777 handling.
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race Empty Re: Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race

Post by Sake_Chun Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 pm

there are some way better than the gt... i have seen the zonda clique up at about 900 ts, 940 acceleration and about 880 hand... making about 920 overall ( think was little higher...)

how high have i got to? my rtr-x holds that spot but by a small margin... it had 890 ts, 940 acceleration and 770 control... about overall was about 910 i think... all ultra
my clique though has about 894 ts, 915 acceleration and 880 control... i believe its overall is 908... and is missing 2 ultra parts...

allot of times the overall doesn't matter though, if you get the sisto elemento, it is hard to get to s class ( almost imposable) yet it is faster than the clique in drag races... and it is weighted so owns team escapes...

btw for retrospect right now my clique can get to 225 mph without nos... i think about 272 with nos but hard to get that high...
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race Empty http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtgVUXK2JG2Ooj6xPPP7721DW3CL9kMeeESAeDwH-3oIn2et-F

Post by SRVXOTEMPC4 Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Highest ive seen was 819 overall and it was *drumroll* a Sink (of course it was!)

Edit: Typos
SRVXOTEMPC4
SRVXOTEMPC4
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race Empty Re: Highest Overall you've ever seen in a race

Post by SRVXOTEMPC4 Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Sake_Chun wrote:there are some way better than the gt... i have seen the zonda clique up at about 900 ts, 940 acceleration and about 880 hand... making about 920 overall ( think was little higher...)

how high have i got to? my rtr-x holds that spot but by a small margin... it had 890 ts, 940 acceleration and 770 control... about overall was about 910 i think... all ultra
my clique though has about 894 ts, 915 acceleration and 880 control... i believe its overall is 908... and is missing 2 ultra parts...

allot of times the overall doesn't matter though, if you get the sisto elemento, it is hard to get to s class ( almost imposable) yet it is faster than the clique in drag races... and it is weighted so owns team escapes...

btw for retrospect right now my clique can get to 225 mph without nos... i think about 272 with nos but hard to get that high...

I believe its impossible to get an overall higher than 850 right now.
SRVXOTEMPC4
SRVXOTEMPC4
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by XKJGX Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Sake_Chun wrote:there are some way better than the gt... i have seen the zonda clique up at about 900 ts, 940 acceleration and about 880 hand... making about 920 overall ( think was little higher...)

Umm, how? The handling goes down once you start parting it. #Fact
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AHEADAU Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:04 pm

How have you gotten in the 900's? I checked on your profile, and your cinque only has 806 overall, not 908.

Last edited by AHEADAU on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AHEADAU
AHEADAU
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sake_Chun Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 pm

lol sakechun, sake4prez an chicane are not all the players i have in world... i have another level 50, that i associate with no-one but don't race or anything except for gems...
there are some way better than the gt... i have seen the zonda clique up at about 900 ts, 940 acceleration and about 880 hand... making about 920 overall ( think was little higher...)

ok, revisiation... the one i seen was overall 854, had to find name and find car exatly... couldnt find because he was not in the list (hacking and got kicked, they delete drivers) ( i know 925 for acceleration, and handling 705... i dont remeber top speed but you know the idea)

thing is i still use the system before all hell broke lose in world and they changed the ranking system, your top speed and all that... try and find my rtr-x, i sold it... it was that high when world let it be that high...

they say you can go only to 850, i see regulars every day at about 860, even 870... they feeding lines of bull because they don't want to fix anything so some players with cars before the update, can get way higher because parts went higher and some never got lowered... ( they will never admit but the player i don't play except for the gems, is having this problem )

also i know for the retrospect, i haven't used nos with that car yet so the 225 is correct

answer...low 850 about.... if before update ( a-e class) about 880-910... that is overall stats and ultra tuned

world will never fix that porblem, just kick the ones they find and move on... which is why i never gave out that e-mail, and never race at all with it ( about the email, wont tell, because it has so much money in it) lazy lazy they are
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down