Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDU1 vs. TDU2

2 posters

Go down

TDU1 vs. TDU2 Empty TDU1 vs. TDU2

Post by Merfin22 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 pm

TDU is my FAVORITE game series by far, I own both 1 and 2, so I thought I'd share my opinions on one vs. the other.

I like TDU2 a lot. But I have stopped playing it now because of TDU1. I was and still am a HUGE TDU1 fan. When TDU2 was announced I was very excited. I love how well done TDU1 is and how "unlimited" it is. You can choose to do what ever you want. You can do races and own all the best cars, or you can have 5 cars, but have explored the whole island. I just love that idea. However, TDU2 came out, I bought it, an was very disappointed. I like the updated cars, new island AS WELL AS Hawaii; but it is not unlimited any more. Hint: TDU2 is for sale now for $5 (what I bought it for) and TDU1 still stays in the $20-30 range. On TDU2 I don't like how you have to get licenses to race different cars, and other silly restrictions, and the car sounds are TERRIBLE. I now just play TDU1. Is it worth $5? Yes, absolutely, but will it go down as one of my faves? No. So if you've been reading up on this and are considering getting it, if it is $5 where you live, buy it, you won't regret it. But is you have to pay $20-30, buy TDU1. On TDU1 PC you can update the graphics and cars with hundreds of mods too. I've done some myself. So, I would recommend TDU1 to a friend, and I have a friend that has both too, and he'll back me up on that.

Merfin22
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

TDU1 vs. TDU2 Empty Re: TDU1 vs. TDU2

Post by DogManDan Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 pm

nice review. Thanks for sharing. There are some restrictions with TDU2, but overall it is a very enjoyable game. I picked mine up dirt cheap and it is well worth it. Never played TDU1 but may look into it a bit down the road. For now there is so much left to achieve in TDU2 I can't think of adding another game Smile
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down