Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Marc - Episode 64

+5
Lambo2013
LSA2013
XKJGX
DogManDan
COLTSDUDE1000
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ask Marc - Episode 64 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Marc - Episode 64

Post by cchen Sat May 19, 2012 5:58 pm

COLTSDUDE1000 wrote:
cchen wrote:
COLTSDUDE1000 wrote:Racin, i/we dont know what will happen to the parts, they will probably just say the new class on them or somethin.

I dont wanna lose my pro parts.... Sad Sad Sad
Am pretty sure they wont do that.

Ya never know man, its EA after all.... Rolling Eyes
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sat May 19, 2012 6:09 pm

DogManDan wrote:The Gallardo in the current state is a tier 3, and the Diablo is a tier 2. Re-classifying them you might be the Gallardo in a Class C (lower) and the Diablo in a Class B (higher). I believe they are trying to steal the ACR way of classifying cars.

As I said earlier, Nitro ran on the same system. One big difference was that you could use lower class cars in higher class races. I could have taken a VW Type 2 (a bus, class C) and raced a Pagani Zonda R (class A) in an A class race if I really wanted to in Nitro.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm

LSA2013 wrote:
DogManDan wrote:The Gallardo in the current state is a tier 3, and the Diablo is a tier 2. Re-classifying them you might be the Gallardo in a Class C (lower) and the Diablo in a Class B (higher). I believe they are trying to steal the ACR way of classifying cars.

As I said earlier, Nitro ran on the same system. One big difference was that you could use lower class cars in higher class races. I could have taken a VW Type 2 (a bus, class C) and raced a Pagani Zonda R (class A) in an A class race if I really wanted to in Nitro.
Still, in NFSW, a MR2 can beat a T3 easily if they have tuned it right and have good driving skills.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 pm

I would think the parts will not change, but the names will. so a tier 3 on a car will just be renamed to the new class as well. So think if your M1 gets put into Class b your parts will be renamed to Class b, however I would venture to say they will screw everyone over as they did when moving from version 4 to version 5 and telling us we would receive equivalent performance parts but instead they gave everyone the crap parts forcing you to upgrade right away basically. I can't say anything with truth because I just don't know what will happen.

My theory is simple if you play ACR, and NFSW seems to be watching, then I would think the future parts system may be totally different than what you see now.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm

DogManDan wrote:I would think the parts will not change, but the names will. so a tier 3 on a car will just be renamed to the new class as well. So think if your M1 gets put into Class b your parts will be renamed to Class b, however I would venture to say they will screw everyone over as they did when moving from version 4 to version 5 and telling us we would receive equivalent performance parts but instead they gave everyone the crap parts forcing you to upgrade right away basically. I can't say anything with truth because I just don't know what will happen.

My theory is simple if you play ACR, and NFSW seems to be watching, then I would think the future parts system may be totally different than what you see now.

**** Evil or Very Mad
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShotsii Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

cchen wrote:
DogManDan wrote:I would think the parts will not change, but the names will. so a tier 3 on a car will just be renamed to the new class as well. So think if your M1 gets put into Class b your parts will be renamed to Class b, however I would venture to say they will screw everyone over as they did when moving from version 4 to version 5 and telling us we would receive equivalent performance parts but instead they gave everyone the crap parts forcing you to upgrade right away basically. I can't say anything with truth because I just don't know what will happen.

**** Evil or Very Mad

+1

a whole bunch of ***
TheShotsii
TheShotsii
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://people.ign.com/theshotsii http://theshotsiiblog.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 am

Ask Marc - Episode 64 - Page 2 896
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clibe Sun May 20, 2012 6:29 am

Looking toward drag races...

I hope they won't be like drag at the turnpike. Seriously, nfs drag races are inspired to 90's japanese illegal street races, so... If I am supposed to race with a overpowered supercar on 1/4 mile, I won't race them.
I remember that in Underground drag took 30 seconds, while in MW a bit less. And, last but not the least, gear shifting skills were everything.

I just wonder how they will be... drag races with lag or ram? Question
Clibe
Clibe
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sake_Chun Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

hmmm mabie they will have it you dont see oponet when dragging?

that way they could make alot larger and longer races ( if you got lag, your porblem, and raming isnt possable, you try for the fastest time ) so far the turpike would be small one, i bet though the straight highway is the better one, i and usaly get top speed in game there... tongue bounce bounce
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sun May 20, 2012 11:17 am

Well yea, i think though that Drag will probably not come till December at the earliest, about ramming, maybe they wont aloud jugs in the drag, like u cant put 1 more laps in a sprint, samething no jugs, just speed stuff like nos and slingshots and maybe magnets, that would be cool, and of course by December, they BETTER have a anti cheat something so u cant have a hack for ramming in a drag race.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Sun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Its EA, y do they care if we get rammed or not???
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2