Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Issues

5 posters

Go down

Game Issues Empty Game Issues

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:29 am

Look's like i won't be getting on NFSW this morning due to issues it's having. Lastnight the game was working fine and now when i login i can't repair the cars i have and when i race i get 0 Rep and 0 Cash. First thing in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee is a steaming cake of EA fail lol.

Back to top Go down

Game Issues Empty hmmm

Post by Sake_Chun Thu May 10, 2012 11:39 am

sond like a glich, hapens to me about once a month or so this does, and the 0 rep, 0 cash means nothing shown here.... you get the cash and rep, and the card with the races, even though they show 0, helps usaly if you log out and back in, then you have more cash and the card... ( i lvl 50 so dont know about rep...:\)
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Game Issues Empty Re: Game Issues

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:45 am

Right now there is no rep, cash or cards being distributed period. Most of the EA forums confirm this and have been having the problem for the past 5 hours. So i don't know what the problem with the game is, and i watched the rep bar and cash and compared what i had before a race and what i had after. No change at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxtron Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Nah its definitely not just a simple glitch - there are tons of people on the NFSW forum on the main site complaining of the same issues. So far, editing your car in any way, adding/removing parts, repairing the car, getting stuck in races, no rep and/or cash at the end of successful races all seem to be problems many, many people are encountering right now.

It's why I've not logged in to do my TH yet, simply because I don't want to potentially waste nearly 17,000 rep.

Oh, and apparently there is also an issue in regards to both buying and using card packs too, so be careful with those as well!
Daxtron
Daxtron
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Thu May 10, 2012 12:19 pm

It's true. In less than a half hour, I crashed as soon as I drove off at load up. Reloaded the game, entered a Team Escape at High Stakes and crashed again part way through. I also tried purchasing a mystery pack for $50,000 and was confronted with the unknown error. Tried a second, third, fourth time and was unable to purchase because it charged me $50,000 at the error without giving me my card pack. I had to manually shut down the game due to continuous buffering at the end of High Stakes the second time. Evil or Very Mad
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah alot of people are having the issue including me. But never listen to what some kid says on the EA forums. He said he could buy all the igc cars he wanted and not be charged. So i tried it and i didnt get the car yet i was charged. I want to slap him now.

Back to top Go down

Game Issues Empty hmmmm

Post by Sake_Chun Thu May 10, 2012 12:26 pm

thats wierd, i havent had this problem yet and been on for a few hours with my old account.... o_o... i get all the rep and all cash, card packs same... i baught some half an hour ago for old acount, no problem... btw it shows the nfsw fourms not online for me... it has a page insted that reads...." nfsw fourms are curintly ofline, please come again"...
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Thu May 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Yea am having problems in NFSW too, everytime am done witha race or TE and its says you eared, it freazes up and u have to exit out and restart NFSW and also i cant repair my car, it says error, WTF
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Thu May 10, 2012 12:59 pm

I am just glad...that all my cars were repaired previously. Rolling Eyes
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Looks like EA decided to troll us this morning with a extra cup of f u's. -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sake_Chun Thu May 10, 2012 1:44 pm

hmmm i still on, it hapining to some but not all... wonder what seperates any from the ones that happen to the ones it dont to... my nfsw fourms still say hat i daid above and not leting me into fourms... i bought packs, redeemed cars, and used boost with old account to buy cars, nothing wrong at all...
lol! lol! scratch scratch scratch Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:30 pm

So all those issues that occurred this morning are resolved but now i face a new issue. Can't edit the vinyls at all ingame on any driver. All i get is a big white square where the vinyl categories are supposed to be and it's locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 pm

itsLilFerret wrote:So all those issues that occurred this morning are resolved but now i face a new issue. Can't edit the vinyls at all ingame on any driver. All i get is a big white square where the vinyl categories are supposed to be and it's locked.

Yes I have had this issue. It took a couple days of logging in and out before it was fixed. I did send a ticket out immediately on it.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Looks like i will have to send half responsive EA a ticket about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

I have gotten the vinyl bug many times, i have justed ignored it though.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Kinda hard to ignore it when i want to work on the cars i have. It's part of the game and shouldn't be happening, but then again it seems like more and more stuff keeps getting broken. Sake suggested i reinstall the game and if thats the case i'm done with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down