Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D)

+9
cchen
Sake_Chun
LSA2013
COLTSDUDE1000
Banned
PepsRocks
Bonecaya
DogManDan
OverTallman
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) Empty Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D)

Post by OverTallman Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Searched for some similar threads, but in a vain, so I just made one instead.
(Actually there's one, but it only talks about your dream car, and it's quite old)

Here you can post your real life cars, your dream cars, or even your ideas on modding your current cars.
Looks like it'll be another 56k-killer thread Laughing

Here's my real life car: Saab 900 NG (it's not mine currently, but my family reserved our old family car for me, and most importantly I gladly accept it Very Happy)
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 3
My idea on customization my 'future' Saab: (my own artwork)
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 3A

My dream cars: (I have too many, so I just choose one from each territory)
US cars: 2nd-gen Pontiac Firebird (this frontend looks bad-a**)
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 4
Japan cars: 1st-gen Nissan Z (S30) (Devil's Z FTW!!!)
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 5
Korean cars: Hyundai Pony (looks like a down-sized muscle car)
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 6
Europe cars: "Classic" Saab 900 (the word "classic" says it all)
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 7

Off-topic: Because the "classic" 900 is such a classic, I even made it to mimic "Devil's Z" Cool
Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 8

What about yours?
OverTallman
OverTallman
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

http://overtallman.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) Empty Re: Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D)

Post by DogManDan Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 pm

I like your customization idea for your Saab. I think the Firebird is a great choice and so if the Nissan Z, which was designed straight from the Fairlady I believe. I will post mine later on.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) Empty Re: Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D)

Post by Bonecaya Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm

My Current is a '91 Nissan Stanza:

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 91stan10

My Dream car:

'74 Chevy Nova, I used to have one when I was a senior in high school, 350, 4sp, rally wheels. I don't have pics of it anymore, but this is the closest to what it was that I can find.. same color even!

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) 74nova10
Bonecaya
Bonecaya
NOG Senior Member
NOG Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PepsRocks Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Well currently I own 2 cars :

One is a 07 Cobalt LT, the other a 93 Eagle Talon FWD.

My dream car would probably be the Nissan 200SX (S14) or the Fairlady Z like overtallman posted but if I was more realist I'd probably get myself an EG6 Civic, those thing look so sexy. Smile
PepsRocks
PepsRocks
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:00 pm

My dream car would be a 1996 Supra or if i wanted to go muscle i would go with a 2013 mustang ether a GT 500 or just the BOSS, but remeber these are my dream cars, for my first car in a couple of years i would like a 2005 police interceptor that u can buy on ebay for around 3k and then add some speakers and new headunit and then later add subs.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26130521.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:08 pm

I have a Chevy S10, but my dad's out driving it right now. I just need to get in driving time with my instructors.

Benevolance wrote:I dont own a car and dont really have a dream car, please dont shun me lol Very Happy

That's ok. You're 13, so you probably are still 2-3 years away from being allowed to drive.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm

LSA2013 wrote:I have a Chevy S10, but my dad's out driving it right now. I just need to get in driving time with my instructors.

Benevolance wrote:I dont own a car and dont really have a dream car, please dont shun me lol Very Happy

That's ok. You're 13, so you probably are still 2-3 years away from being allowed to drive.
Am 14 and u can get your license in New York at age 16 1/2 so at Aug 2014 i will have a license, it doent mean i will have a car right off the bat but i will sometime around there, i am moving to NY this summer(will talk about this some more later, talked about it a little with the staff and senior members already)
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 pm

I will tell u all more about me moving to NY in the next couple of weeks.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Ok, 16 1/2 is understandable for NY (I live in Ohio and the age to get a driving permit is 15 1/2) but I thought UK's age was 17...
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonecaya Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 pm

I think that the whole licensing thing in UK is much more complicated than here in the US. Much higher costs for the license it'self and training classes (or what ever they call it) I think I heard that somewhere a while back, not sure if it still holds true. Might have just applied to Europe in general though.

I was lucky when I got my driver's license. My Dad owned a gas station and had the forethought to send me to driver's ed classes, when I got my first license it was not a "Junior" Operators, but full fledged Operaters.. hehe.. and it didn't have my picture on it.

I know, I know.. I'm old.. lol

Bonecaya
Bonecaya
NOG Senior Member
NOG Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post your real life cars (and/or your dream cars :D) Empty cars i have, want

Post by Sake_Chun Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:34 am

ok, so i have a 2010 ford focus... and i will get up pictures soon...

i did have a 1995 mercery sable ... it was having problems witht he transmission so i traded in to get the focas

before that was my first car i got at 16-1/2, a 1974 dodge dart v6...
i had alot of fun with this"tank" around town and got plenty of tickets with him... those were my defiant years... i remeber dragg racing all the other hot shots in town, my forte was behind the weel in offroad racing though... i didnt really street race but i did chalange anyone to dirt race out of town ( wich was like 5 miles away, small town)

sold the dart awile back after running in with the law to much, 600 us dollers to my aunts cusin ( still has a good home... Sad Sad Sad

cars i want:
relisticly i want to get back into the dirt racing part of the adrinilin of my younger years... i would say like a 1980 porshe 911.... or a roadrunner.... or even a vw bug ( raised, v8)... all three and a bunch of others i could list would be a dream car of myne...
Sake_Chun
Sake_Chun
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

https://www.photobucket.com/sakevids

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 am

Don't have a license yet 4 more years to go! *sighs*

My first car will probably be my mums current Santa Fe... Its... its... Don't even get me started... Oh well, it will do for a starter car. Will probably mod it tho there isn't a lotta mods for Korean cars.... *sighs again*

My dream car(s)? Completely unrealistic: Mclaren MP4-12C A little more realistic: Boss 302 Really Realistic: Scion FR-S
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by OverTallman Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 am

cchen wrote:Don't have a license yet 4 more years to go! *sighs*

My first car will probably be my mums current Santa Fe... Its... its... Don't even get me started... Oh well, it will do for a starter car. Will probably mod it tho there isn't a lotta mods for Korean cars.... *sighs again*

My dream car(s)? Completely unrealistic: Mclaren MP4-12C A little more realistic: Boss 302 Really Realistic: Scion FR-S
Actually there are many Hyundai cars sharing same engines, especially the 2.7l V6, which Tiburon used too. You can consider looking into fan-sites for other Hyundais, may need to DIY some parts though (like exhaust pipes).

My Saabsaabsaabsaab is just the same story. I may look into some Opel fan-sites for modding Razz
OverTallman
OverTallman
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 am

OverTallman wrote:

Actually there are many Hyundai cars sharing same engines, especially the 2.7l V6, which Tiburon used too. You can consider looking into fan-sites for other Hyundais, may need to DIY some parts though (like exhaust pipes).

My Saabsaabsaabsaab is just the same story. I may look into some Opel fan-sites for modding Razz

True problem is, my mom's Santa Fe has the Theta II 2.4 L4 w/o DI so yea...
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

cchen wrote:
OverTallman wrote:

True problem is, my mom's Santa Fe has the Theta II 2.4 L4 w/o DI so yea...
Yea, i will probably have my mom's minivan first before i have my DJ Police car, its a 2002 Ford Windstar SE with 220,000 miles on it, we have never had to repair or replace anything except for a bumper.
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Not yet Colt. Just wait till you start driving it Smile
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverTallman Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:26 am

COLTSDUDE1000 wrote:
Yea, i will probably have my mom's minivan first before i have my DJ Police car, its a 2002 Ford Windstar SE with 220,000 miles on it, we have never had to repair or replace anything except for a bumper.
Oh my god your mom's Windstar is so reliable!

My Saabsaabsaab has <100k km on it (it's kilometers, not miles), and guess what, it is already using its 3rd timing belt! And not to mention other things like head caskets, exhaust pipe, clutch etc. Haha, "GM's style" Laughing

Still I'll maintain it and will never sell it nor scrap it, as Saab is so unique (it has gone out of business Sad), one scrapped means one less, and I don't wanna drive a car that many ppl have. Also, out-running tuners (especially Honda Vtecs) with a Saab = priceless Twisted Evil
OverTallman
OverTallman
NOG Forums Regular
NOG Forums Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambo2013 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 am

I think everyone knows my dream car...If not, ask my pony, Aven. Cool He will tell you.
Lambo2013
Lambo2013
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by COLTSDUDE1000 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 am

Lambo2013 wrote:I think everyone knows my dream car...If not, ask my pony, Aven. Cool He will tell you.
lol!
COLTSDUDE1000
COLTSDUDE1000
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next