Night Owls Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs?

5 posters

Go down

What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs? Empty What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs?

Post by LSA2013 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 pm

For Underground:
I've gotten a 4/4 Forced Induction for T3 (gold), 2600 Rep (gold), 1300 rep (silver), and some other good non-powerup rewards.

High Stakes: I haven't played this one too much. I'm gonna spend a lot more time playing it today. Someone in chat said they got $4200 from a gold card in H.S..

My favorite thing about the new TEs is that even if one person can't finish, the other still gets a Silver card if they finish.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs? Empty Re: What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs?

Post by cchen Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 am

So far Gromlen Sport trans for T2.....thats it.....

I dont play these as often cuz I think u need a pretty decent car to finish... quite challenging actually! Very Happy
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs? Empty Re: What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs?

Post by XKJGX Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm

The only thing I got from High Stakes was this:
What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs? Nfsw2310

Undercover drops a lot more but not worth taking a screeny of

"Ignore the whisper"
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

http://nfskjg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:13 pm

i'm starting to race High Stakes quite a bit more since I have some Run Flats again. I got $2100 from a gold card today as well as FIVE GLORIOUS RUN FLATS Very Happy
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by XKJGX Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Both from High Stakes in a row (don't believe me, check the money amounts at the top Razz)

What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs? Nfsw406
What rewards have you gotten in the new TEs? Nfsw407
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm guessing you're trying to tell me Underground is better for parts? Congrats on the lowering kit, I got the same one from H.S. myself.
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by XKJGX Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm

LSA2013 wrote:I'm guessing you're trying to tell me Underground is better for parts? Congrats on the lowering kit, I got the same one from H.S. myself.

Underground seems a little harder IMO. But better parts than HS????? going to practice it like crazy then.
XKJGX
XKJGX
N.O.G. MODERATOR
N.O.G. MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by DogManDan Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Nope High stakes has a better part drop and more of them. Underground is good but HS is actually harder and shorter on time.
DogManDan
DogManDan
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin

http://people.ign.com/nog-dogmandan http://www.nogcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cchen Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 am

DogManDan wrote:Nope High stakes has a better part drop and more of them. Underground is good but HS is actually harder and shorter on time.

Maybe its cuz I started with HS but I actually find HS easier....
cchen
cchen
NOG Lunatic
NOG Lunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LSA2013 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 am

I'm really starting to earn some cash from repeatedly doing these newer TEs. Wish I could get $100k right now (w/o selling cars and parts) for my Corvette.

I took a 1 hour break from this to farm with someone on Eagle Drive (Lv49 apparently). He got 12% brakes and a pretty good suspension, while I got a total of 4200 rep, $5700, and countless useless powerups (for a pursuit person anyway).
LSA2013
LSA2013
NOG Forums Big Poster
NOG Forums Big Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down